18. Mood Swings & Strange Thoughts.

Assalamu Alikum :) 

Hapy reading loves <3

Hafsa's POV:

I finally completed my paper and handed the paper to the invigilator. I moved out of the class and groaned when I couldn't walk. The back pain was killing, murdering me, torturing me and so much more! I couldn't even walk a step without cursing this stupid thing.

Aaj hi shuru hone the periods bhi! Exams ke din bhi jeene nahi dete. 

I walked around, groaning with each step I took and looking here and there for Hussain.

Ab yeh kahan atka hua hai?!

I huffed and looked here and there in this corridor full of students some kissing, hugging, flirting and so much more. I scrunched my nose in disgust and continued my way out of this hell.

Salay koi kaam dhanda nahi hai, har jaga shuru hojatay hain.

I was rushing out when a girl bumped into me hard making all my books and notes fall down. I glared at her and she simple rolled her eyes, making a face at me. She picked up her bag and walked away in that mini skirt and stiletto heels, swaying her hips from side to side.

Jaise university nahi kisi fashion show mein hissa lene aati hain. Samjahti kya hai apne aap ko? Mujhe moun bana ke jayegi kameeni? Ruk beta abhi batati hoon.

I kicked my book on the floor in her direction and it clashed with her stiletto heels, making her lose her balance and she stumbled onto the floor. I smirked and picked up my things from the floor and turned around to leave.

I suddenly felt a jerk on my shirt and I turned to find her behind me, glaring at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face red out of anger.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you dare touch me with your dirty hands!" I said rudely.

"How dare you trip me, you fuckin' bitch. What do you even think of yourself?!" She shouted and I moved closer to push her back down to the floor.

"I know I'm at least better than you! I don't have to show off what I am." I fisted my hands tight, controlling real hard to not create a mess in here but she pushed me waking my shairni up. By now, all the students had gathered to watch. Some were whispering, some were looking at me weirdly and some where so interested that they actually started hooting.

Haan mela jo laga hua hai na!

Ab bacho, beta, tum mere haathon se!

I was about to punch her face when someone grabbed me by waist, lifted me up and started dragging me backwards.

"Aghh, choro mujhe, kameenay! Kon hai? Chor, chor! I mean...ughh! Leave me!!!" I was shouting, kicking, pushing but the person wouldn't stop. He or she kept dragging me backwards and I wanted to hit the person so badly.

My bun was now loose and all the hair were messed up but I didn't care much and still kept on struggling.

Aik to yeh Periods ne meri jan li hui hai, oopar se yeh saali dash ne dimagh ghuma diya! Aur yeh hai kon dheet, chord kyun nahi raha mujhe? UGHHHH!

"LEAVE ME YOU-" I was yelling when the person interrupted me.

"ALLAH ki bandi! Seedhi hojao, mujhe bhi giraaogi aur khud bhi girogi!" I heard Hussain scowl and stopped for a while.

UGHH, yeh hai!

He finally let me go of me and I glared at him.

"Kyaaaaa?" He asked acting oblivious.