13. Final decision & Starting Afresh.

Hafsa's POV:

I woke up in the morning by the sun rays hitting my eyes. I partly opened my eyes and quickly shut them back. I opened my eyes again and looked up to find a cream ceiling instead of grey, one in my room. I quickly got up to find myself in another room.

How am I here? Who brought me here?

I stood up and my gaze fell on the diary placed on the bed, right next to me.

Ohhh, Hussain. He was here last night. He brought me my diary.

I picked up my diary and checked again i he had left some evidence. If he was lying or he really didn't even open my diary. There was none. I had been doing it again and again since last night.

Aise larke aaj kal kahaan milte hain? Kya hogaya hai Hafsa , ammi jaise dialogue kab se sochne lagi! Uff, But Everyone loves invading in to someone else's privacy, including girls. Hussain ne diary nahi parhi? Weird but really attractive. He respects girls. That's what is rare these days. And which attracts me the most.

A smile crept onto my lips thinking about his respect towards me and how he came last night just to return my diary, at 12 am. my heart fluttered when last night's events came flashing into my head.

What exactly got into me that I hugged him? Why did I hug him? He must have got a wrong impression of me. But Why did I do that?

I kept cursing myself but, to be honest, it felt good. The hug felt good.

Hafsa, isn't it obvious? I needed someone at that time. I was depressed. I was sad.
Or was it something else? His touch seemed familiar for some reason.

Come on, stop being all dramatic. It was nothing. I found him and hugged him, I needed someone to console and hug me that moment.

These thoughts weren't leaving my mind. I walked out of the room and paced towards my room.

"Hafsa? Hafsa, jaldi niklo." Zakiya Aunty was standing outside my bathroom door, thinking I was in.

"Jee, Aunty? Mein idhar hun." I moved my feet in her direction.

"Tum yahan kese?Mujhe laga tum bathroom mein ho." She said and looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"Oho, Aunty. It's okay. I was in the room next door. Ghalti se wahin so gai thi." I smiled reassuringly and she puffed.

"Accha, chalo jaldi se moun haath dho lo. I have your breakfast ready downstairs. Mein Maria ko ghar drop kar ke aati hoon." She said. Maria was her daughter. She was just 8 years and exactly a look-alike of her mother.

"Okay, don't worry about me. Shayad mein bhi ghar se nikal jaun tab tak. I have university." I told her and she nodded.

I got out my clothes and took a shower, trying to wash away all the thoughts of Ayaan and Hussain.

I don't understand why, but every time I think of Ayaan, Hussain automatically comes to my mind. It feels as if they're somehow related to me.

Stop thinking crap. How can the even be ever related?

It was now annoying me. This question was bothering me. Maybe I'll get my answers soon.

I put on my clothes and walked downstairs to dining table. I didn't feel like having breakfast so I just placed it in the fridge. I grabbed my bag and called Hussain to let him know that I was ready and that they could pick me up.

Usne kia socha hoga? Mein kesi larki hun? Tharki? Beghairat?

Aghh, Hafsa tumhen yeh sab cheezon se kab farq parhne laga?