31. Hudiyaar's Mehendi

SURPRISE!!!! :D ;)

YASSS! HUDA AND SHEHRY ARE GETTING MARRIED! IT'S THEIR MEHNDI TODAY! ;)

HAVE FUN READING AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

Hafsa's POV:

Past few days have been very exciting, hectic and full of fun. Even though on some point I felt very low and depressed but everyone here doesn't let me even think of anything else.

Kabhi koi kaam pakra deta to koi kuch.

Today is Huda's mehndi...no actually, Hudayaaar's Mehndi. I was very tensed about it, too, but at some point I was the happiest best friend alive. I had been ignoring Shehry and Hussain more often these days. Shehry was happy somehow but I knew there was some kind of hesitation and sadness in his eyes. Hussain, on the other side, was too curious and annoyed by my behavior.

Main karun bhi to kya. Na chahte hue bhi dil dukha rahi hoon. Muhabbat karti hoon ya sirf aadat hogai hai? Bas usse dukh nai denaa chahti.

Here, I was at Huda's place, getting ready. I grabbed my clothes and ran to Huda's room. I was supposed to accompany her to parlor and it was 4 pm already. We were late. The function was to start at 6.

"Hudaaaa! Are you ready?" I called out as I entered in her room and she rushed out of the washroom.

"Haan, haan. Main hogai. Bas Rafay ko bolti hoon humein chord dega." She said and sighed in relief. I collected her things: clothes, jewelry, shoes etc.

We left for the parlor after informing her mom. Rafay dropped us there and we entered. We already had arranged for an appointment for her. They made her sit down and caked her up with some make up. I, on the other hand, didn't apply much. I just applied thin eye-liner, mascara and chose a shade of pink for my lip gloss.

The girl there just set up my face a little and I was done. I had mainly came here for a hairstyle and to accompany Huda of course. She straightened my hair from above and slightly curled them at the end. She set my hair on my right shoulder. It was about 5:45 when we were finally done with all the work.

Phew! Just in time.

I entered the room Huda was in. They had made a special room, for brides to get ready in. My eyes literally stuck on her face, She looked so simple, beautiful and elegant.

She had a yellow knee-length shirt with a pink lehenga underneath. It was embellished by three mirrors on the middle of the shirt and a few hanging puff balls at the hem of the shirt. The only thing left now was the dupatta.

"Aise kyun ghoor rahi ho bhaee? Acchi nahi lag rahi main? Over kardiya hai kya unhon ne?" She adjusted her shirt a little, being self-conscious all of a sudden.

"Nope, bilkul acchi nahi lg rahi." I shook my head and she gaped at me. "Balkeh bohot acchi lag rhi ho. Ahhh Chammak challo." I winked at her whistling and she just laughed.

"Thank you, Kamini" she passed me a genuine smile. "Rafay ki call aai thi, he is waiting for us. Jaldi chalna hai. Just set my dupatta."

They set her dupatta in such a way that it draped down her right side but also covered her face at the same time, in the ghungat style. Huda slipped her feet in her heels and I helped her out to the car.

Thankfully, when we reached the hall, there was no one there. I could find only us in the hall with the photographers and the DJ stuff. Maybe DhoomBros were here, I had no idea. I looked around but found them nowhere.