Ciel Phantomhive x Male!Reader (Merry Christmas)

[Male name] exhaled slowly, watching as his breath turned to mist around his face. He opened the door of his carriage and jumped out, walking down the long path towards the Phantomhive household. A smile graced his young face and his (e/c) eyes twinkled. It was Christmas day, and he couldn't even begin to express how excited his was when Ciel had invited him over for some dinner. The young boy was always so busy and serious; it was rare that he would invite a friend over. To be honest, [Male name] wasn't even sure if Ciel considered him to be a friend, but now he was sure.

He was also hoping that Ciel saw him as more than that, but considering Ciel's past, he wasn't going to push anything.

He knocked on the fine wood of Ciel's front door thrice, rocking back and forth on his heels happily. No matter, he thought, it's Christmas, and he wants to spend it with you. That means something... right?

The door suddenly unlocked and opened, surprising [Male name]. He looked up and saw Ciel's shadow, Sebastian.

"Ah, young master (Last name), what a pleasure. Master Ciel is waiting for you inside the dining hall, do come inside," he said in his silky voice. [Male name] smiled and nodded, stepping inside and wiping the snow off his (h/c) hair. He took off his boots and coat and handed them to Sebastian, walking into the manor.

He had been here many times since he had met Ciel. They were partners in investigating that Jack the Ripper case, and ever since, [Male name] found himself unable to think of anyone but Ciel. His father never came home and his mother had died when he was 6, so Ciel and his servants were the closest and nicest people he could think of.

He quickly found his way to the dining hall and opened the grand, heavy doors, not waiting for Sebastian to announce his presence. He scanned the room, before spotting the thirteen-year-old sitting at the table, sipping his tea as his servants tried to meet his needs.

"Ciel!" he cried out, flashing his signature smile again and walking forward. Ciel looked up, his dark blue eyes lighting up. The smallest of smiles graced his lips as he stood up, shooing the others away.

"I'm glad you could make it," he said, extending a hand outwards. Instead of taking it, however, [Male name] stepped forward and hugged Ciel. The smaller boy yelped in surprise and stiffened, not sure what to do with his hands, before deciding to settle them on [Male name] back.

"Merry Christmas Ciel," the taller boy said softly. Ciel sighed.

"Merry Christmas. Now let's get on with dinner, shall we?" he asked, pulling away. [Male name] nodded, though he was slightly disappointed he ended the hug so quickly...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah... That hit the spot... Excellent cooking." [Male name] said, the satisfaction evident on his face. Ciel wiped his mouth on a pure white napkin and stood up, discarding it on the table. He walked to the other side of the table and held out his hand again, and this time [Male name] took it, standing up as well.

"Sebastian, is his room ready?" Ciel asked, not taking his eye off [Male name]. Sebastian nodded.

"Right next to yours, at your request," the butler said, smirking. [Male name] raised an eyebrow, glancing at Sebastian before staring wide-eyed at Ciel. He didn't even know he was going to be sleeping over.

"You needn't have said that," Ciel said, his face morphing into one of annoyance. Sebastian bowed his head in apology.

"Young masters, I thought you two might want to exchange gifts now?" he said, clearly changing the subject. Ciel scoffed and walked out of the room, dragging [Male name] with him. They emerged in the main foyer, where a giant Christmas tree was set up, no doubt decorated by Sebastian himself. There were numerous presents underneath, which made [Male name] feel slightly jealous. He never got these many presents, even with one of his parents alive. He quickly shook the thought away. Being with Ciel on Christmas was a gift in itself.