Levi x Male!Reader: Mistletoe

“LEVI!!!!!” [Male name] yelled, running down the hall and nearly crashing into said male.

“OW! What the hell you little brat?! What is it?!” he yelled.

“Look up.”

[Male name] was holding some mistletoe above their heads. Levi looked back down, his face slightly red and fuming. The (h/c) haired male grinned evilly.

“I hate you,” Levi said quietly. [Male name] only grinned wider.

“No you don’t, you love me,” the other male countered. Levi rolled his eyes and scoffed.

“Gee, I wonder why,” he muttered. [Male name] feigned a look of hurt and gasped dramatically.

“EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME MISTER. THAT WAS RUDE,” he exclaimed in a loud voice. Passerby’s snickered. Levi growled.

“Fine,” he said, exasperated, before grabbing [Male name] collar and pulling him down. He kissed him right on the lips, causing both of them to blush, before pulling away.

“Merry Christmas,” [Male name] said, hugging Levi.

“Mmm Chrmssssss” Levi said, his voice muffled due to his face being buried in the other male’s chest.

“Mm lvvvv uuu.”

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

Consider this your Christmas present!

I know it's short but I'll make a longer one for Levi, that's a promise!

Love you guys and Happy Holidays!

Kthnxbai!