Markiplier x Male!Reader (Kissing on Camera)

"You'll never find me..." Mark said in his signature deep voice, letting out a strange giggle at the end of his sentence. [Male name] rolled his eyes, shaking his head at Mark's stupidity.

"Oh really now?" he said sarcastically. They two were currently playing Prop Hunt in the same house. They were joined by Bob and Wade, all four of them recording.

"Actually, Mark's in a pretty good spot," Bob said over Skype. [Male name] had managed to kill Bob while he was hiding out in the open as a barrel, so now he was just spectating.

"Is he hiding in plain sight like he's supposed to or is he cheating?" Wade asked, suspicious. Mark made a sound of mock offense as he looked into his webcam like, can you believe Wade?

"Of course I am!" he said. [Male name] sighed and walked pass a couple boxes. Suddenly Mark burst into giggles and he immediately got suspicious.

"Mark you idiot," Bob said as [Male name] turned his character around and started shooting at boxes.

"OH SHIT!" Mark screamed into his mic. One of the boxes started gliding away, but disappeared once [Male name] launched a grenade at it. The text at the top of the screen read 'Hunters win!' and the game ended.

"Haha! I won!" [Male name] yelled, punching the air. Wade whined.

"You mean we won?"

"What? You didn't do shit!" All four of them started laughing, but Mark stopped first and started making 'awwwww' sounds.

"What is it?" [Male name] asked, stopping at last.

"I died."

"Seriously? You die all the time. No need to get all butt hurt over it."

"My butt always hurts..." Mark murmured into his mic suggestively. [Male name] face palmed and Bob and Wade started oohing. Yup, he could see the comments now.

"Shut up Mark, you're making yourself sound like a uke," [Male name] said, laughing. Mark looked into his camera and started speaking in falsetto.

"Oh [Male name]-kun, please stick your penisu into my butto-chan, desu uguuuuuuuuuu~!" Mark said.

"THIS VIDEO IS GETTING FLAGGED!" Bob yelled into his mic as Wade started wolf whistling. [Male name] stood up and walked around his table to where Mark was sitting. His brown eyes widened as he saw the expression on his boyfriend's face.

"Oh no," Mark managed to say, before [Male name] leaned down and kissed him to shut him up. He had absolutely no problem doing this on camera. Once, they had started making out during one of Mark's streams, and the fangirls went insane. Mark however, did mind, as whenever [Male name] kissed him on camera (or off camera for that matter), he blushed and got embarrassed.

[Male name] pulled away and grinned.

"Shut up," he said, pecking Mark on the nose. He walked back to his desk, sat down, and started doing his outro.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw, stop using your lips to shut me up," Mark whined. [Male name] laughed and shook his head.

"But why? It's the most effective way, and let's face it, we both know you like it," he said, winking. Mark pouted and sat on [Male name]'s lap, crossing his arms.

"Oh ha ha, grow up Mark, I have to upload." When Mark showed no signs of getting up, [Male name] gave in and hugged him from behind, resting his face against Mark's shoulder.

"Love you," he whispered. Mark blushed again, doing his best to turn around and hug his boyfriend back.

"I love you too."

Suddenly, both of their phones went off. They broke apart and started checking their notifications, wondering what was going on.

"Whoa Mark, your viewers sure do post fast," [Male name] said in wonder.

"What do you mean?" he asked, though he didn't have to wait long to find out. All over Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media, people were posting pictures and gifs of their latest kiss on camera. There were fangirls freaking out, and fan art already being drawn. Mark shook his head in disbelief.

"Holy shit, that was fast," he said. [Male name] laughed and walked over. He switched to his camera app, held up his phone, and kissed Mark while taking a picture.

"Yep, that'll definitely explode as well," he said, showing Mark the picture. He looked surprised in it, blushing hard.

"God dammit," Mark muttered, already feeling embarrassed. The (h/c) haired male smirked as he posted the picture.

"Love ya," he said mischievously.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

I know this one sucked and was short, but honestly, I didn't feel like writing this one. I started this fic before the news of Daniel broke out.

If you guys didn't know by now, a beloved YouTuber named Daniel Kyre, formerly part of Cyndago, passed away on Sep 18, 2015. I won't go into details about his death, but ever since he died, Mark hasn't been posting videos and Cyndago has ended.

When I heard the news, I felt really bad, because I never really watched Cyndago's videos. But my heart goes out to Daniel's family and friends, including Mark. But now that both channels aren't uploading anything, and Mark and many other people out there are heartbroken (as am I), I lost the motivation to write this.

I know you guys were really looking forward to reading this story, but now it feels kinda inconsiderate to write a happy fanfiction after what had happened.

So I'm sorry.

On a happier note, let's move on to some voting, shall we?

1) Kaneki Ken (This one will be happy, I promise. ^_^) (Tokyo Ghoul)

2) Jacksepticeye (YouTube)

3) Bully!Male!Reader x Victim!Eren Jaeger (I just really wanna write this one don't judge xD) (AoT AU)

R.I.P Daniel Kyre.

(Also I drew the picture.)