Mikaela Hyakuya x Male!Reader (Marking You Up)

Mika slowly closed the door behind him, looking around in the dark. Sure, he was a vampire in this city, which meant he had a certain power, but he didn't really want another vampire to spot him and ask him awkward questions. He breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw no one, and started to soundlessly creep down the stone corridor, listening for footsteps or rustles of a cloak.

Finally, he reached the door he was looking for, soundlessly opened it, and snuck inside.

He shut the door behind him, just as a figure in the room darted up and stared straight at him with glowing eyes.

"Oh... Mika, it's you," [Male name] said, sighing in relief. He flopped back into bed and stared at the ceiling.

"So... what are you doing here?" [Male name] asked, curious as to why Mika would sneak into his bedroom in the middle of the night. The blond said nothing, he just shuffled closer. [Male name] looked at him, tilting his head.

"What are you do-" he said, before he was cut off by Mika slipping under his covers. [Male name] immediately wriggled to the other side of the bed in shock. Mika still didn't say anything.

"No seriously... what the hell are you doing?!" [Male name] whispered frantically, feeling a blush creep up his neck. Mika sighed, and moved to the center of the bed, grabbing [Male name]'s waist at the same time and pulling him into an embrace. [Male name] squeaked involuntarily, suddenly feeling very hot and uncomfortable.

"I'm cuddling, you idiot," he finally said. He buried his face into the crook of [Male name]'s neck and sighed, making the (h/c) haired male shudder.

"Yeah... but why?" [Male name] muttered.

"Does there have to be a why?" Mika replied.

"If they've just slipped beneath your covers, yes," [Male name] countered. Mika squeezed him tighter and nuzzled his nose into his neck. [Male name] huffed and wriggled around, trying to get free. Eventually, he gave up and just hugged back in defeat.

"Seriously though, I want to sleep," [Male name] said, yawning. Mika pulled away and stared at him.

"Then sleep," he said simply. He rested his head comfortable on the pillow and nudged his nose against [Male name]'s, ignoring the annoyed expression on the other male's face.

"I can't sleep if you're here," [Male name] replied.

"Why not?"

"B-because... It's awkward..." he said, starting to sweat. Mika rolled his blue eyes and shuffled closer, once again holding [Male name] tight against him.

"I swear to god Mika, I'm gonna bite you," the (h/c) haired male said, hugging back and playing with Mika's blonde locks. The other male didn't seem to mind at all, and instead positioned himself in a way that left him completely vulnerable to [Male name]. A faint blush dusted his cheeks as he pretended to be none the wiser. [Male name]'s eyes widened in surprise, and he propped himself up onto his elbow and peered down at Mika.

"Wha... what are you doing?" [Male name] asked awkwardly. Mika turned his head to the side, not looking at him.

"Didn't you say something about biting me...?" he said quietly. [Male name]'s breathing quickened at he realized that Mika was giving him permission. Hesitantly, he lowered himself down to his neck and opened his mouth slightly. He noticed Mika squirm and sigh impatiently as he waited for [Male name]'s lips to make contact with his skin. Smiling slightly, the (h/c) haired male decided to tease him.

He kissed his neck lightly and chuckled as Mika started to squirm more. He started to kiss a little harder and held Mika tighter as the blonde let out a little moan and wrapped his legs around his hips. [Male name] opened his mouth wider and, as gently as he could, bit into Mika's tender skin and started sucking. Mika moaned louder this time, tightening his hold on [Male name].

When [Male name] finished, he licked the blood off the small wound and lifted his head. Mika let out a shaky breath and touched his neck.

"Ouch..." he muttered.

"You were the one that offered," [Male name] replied. Mika sighed.

"I was gonna be the one to mark you up tonight..." he said, blushing. [Male name] raised his eyebrows.

"Well that backfired didn't it?" he said, laughing quietly. He leaned back down and kissed Mika.

"Now everyone knows you're mine."

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in a while! I had writer's block. I know it's a pretty lame excuse, but I also wanted a break from this book to write in some of my others. Heh heh.

So, the holidays are almost here, eh? I was thinking that I should start up my old YouTube Channel again. In fact I already have a Christmas themed video idea. xD So, would you guys watch videos from this awkward, tomboy teen? :P

Also, speaking of Owari no Seraph, HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE?! THERE'S SO MUCH YAOI FANSERVICE IN IT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! MIKAYUU IS CANNONNNNNNNNNNNNN

*Cough*

So um... Here are the characters...

1. Genos (One Punch Man)

2. Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)

3.Nagisa Hazuki (Free! May or may not include some Thugisa. :/)