Hikaru Hitachiin x Male!Reader (Kidnapped)

[Male name] sighed. He was completely, and utterly bored. He paid no attention at all to the teacher who was lecturing them about useless stuff that he’d already learned as he doodled in his notebook. He mindlessly connected lines and created shapes as he drew whatever he wanted.

“[Male name], are you paying attention?” a voice asked, snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up; everyone’s eyes were on him. His eyes flitted around and his gaze caught on Haruhi, who was smirking at him.

“Yes sir, I am now,” [Male name] said coolly, closing his notebook and setting his pencil down. The professor nodded and went back to teaching. The teachers never got mad at him, even when he wasn’t paying attention. He was a straight A student, so there never really was a reason to yell at one of the best students in the class.

The (h/c) haired boy rested his chin on his palm as he stared at the black board, zoning out again. After what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang, and chatter erupted as chairs scraped against the ground. [Male name] lazily got up and started shoving his binders and notebooks into his bag. He stretched and kicked his chair in, before walking out.

“[Male name]!” a voice called from behind him. He turned around to see Haruhi running towards him.

“What?” he asked when she had caught up. You see, Haruhi and [Male name] were childhood friends, so of course he knew her true gender. Eventually, he had become a host when he found out she was one too. From that day forward they were pretty much inseparable.

“I told you to pay attention in class! You may be getting good grades now but if you keep this up then you’ll start failing!” she said, crossing her arms and scowling. [Male name] rolled his eyes and ruffled her short brown hair.

“You worry too much Haruhi, I’ll be fine,” he said, smiling.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!” a sudden blur of blue and yellow shot past Haruhi and grabbed [Male name]’s arm. He yelped as he and the mystery person tumbled to the ground, landing in a heap.

“SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Haruhi screamed, throwing Tamaki off her childhood friend. She helped him up as he thanked her gratefully.

“No way… Haruhi cared more about [Male name] than me?” Tamaki said, shocked. Kyoya appeared behind him, glasses flashing.

“It certainly appears that way,” he said bluntly.

Quick as a flash, Tamaki was sitting in a corner with a strange purple aura surrounding him.

“I mean, she just tossed you to the side as she picked up [Male name] oh so carefully,” Kyoya continued, shrugging. Tamaki made strange choking noises as he started disintegrating. Kyoya chuckled. He turned around to see Haruhi standing alone.

“Hm? Where did [Male name] go?” he asked. Haruhi looked a little shocked. She looked to the side where Kaoru was standing. Alone.

“He was taken away by Hikaru…” she said quietly. Everyone looked at Kaoru. He shrugged, though he did look a bit uncomfortable since his brother was now missing.

“They have some business to settle,” he said, grinning nervously. No one’s eyes left him. Suddenly he started trembling and fidgeted with his jacket uncontrollably.

“Um, Kaoru, are you alright?”

“Y-yeah! I’m f-fine! I’ll just wait until Hikaru gets back, e-everything will be f-fine!

“Kaoru-”

“I’M FINE!”

~~~~~~~~~~Kao-chan without his twin :3~~~~~~~~~~

“MMPH!” [Male name] flailed around, trying to pry the fingers off his mouth. The student holding him captive shushed him as he was dragged into an empty classroom. After the door was locked, the person removed their hand and stepped back.

“Sorry about tha-” [Male name] spun around (fabulously) and pounced, shoving the student to the ground, sitting on him. He was about to throw a punch when he realized who had kidnapped him.

It was Hikaru.

“I’M SORRY PLEASE DON’T HIT ME!” Hikaru screamed, covering his face. [Male name] growled and lowered his fist.

“You can’t just kidnap people and not expect them to not try and hit you!” he scolded, breathing heavily. Hikaru lowered his arms and smiled weakly.

“I’m sorry, I just really had to say something to you,” he said apologetically. [Male name]’s face started to get hot. Why did he have to be so kind to him? He looked away and crossed his arms.

“Couldn’t you have just tapped me on the shoulder and told me instead of kidnapping me?” he deadpanned. Hikaru chuckled. Dammit his laugh was sexy.

“It’s sort of a thing you can’t just tell someone in public,” he said, reaching up and grabbing [Male name]’s shoulders. He pulled him down and the (h/c) haired boy yelped as he hit Hikaru’s chest. He squirmed but it didn’t help. His heart beat rapidly as he hesitantly pulled himself up a bit so that his face was buried in Hikaru’s neck.

“Well, are you gonna tell me?” [Male name] muttered. Hikaru laughed again.

“Keep talking,” he said.

“Why?” [Male name] asked. Hikaru started giggling.

“You’re lips tickle,” he said, trying to suppress laughter as he held the other boy closer to him. [Male name] blushed as he held on tighter. There was silence.

“I love you,” they said in unison. [Male name]’s eyes widened as he shot up, his face flushed red.

“Wait, really?” he asked. Hikaru’s face was also quite red when he answered.

“Y-yes, I do,” he murmured quietly. More silence.

Finally, [Male name] lowered himself back into the position they were in before. His lips brushed against Hikaru’s neck as he kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. Hikaru couldn’t suppress his constant giggles.

“I love you, I love you, I love you…”

“Stop [Male name], that tickles!”

~~~~~~~~~~Author’s Note~~~~~~~~~~

ARGH I’M SO SORRY IT’S SO SHORT AND BAD YARGH I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK YARGH I’M A PIRATE YARGH YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE YARGH

Sorry.

Anyways, thanks again to vanessaluffsyuh for requesting and thank you all for reading! I haven’t gotten to the other requests yet because I just have the worst writers block right now ugh I’m sorry I love you.

K bai.

~~~~~~~~~~EXTENDED ENDING~~~~~~~~~~

“I’mfineI’mfineI’mfine-”

“Jeez, what’s taking Hikaru so long? Kaoru’s falling apart without him.”

“Yeah I know, it’s kinda creepy-”

“I’MFINEI’MFINEI’MFINE-”