How Civil War Should Have Happened (Stucky)

~•~SOME SPOILERS~•~

Reuniting in Bucky's apartment:

Steve stared open mouthed at Bucky, not quite believing that he was really standing in front of him. Bucky stared back, recognition in his eyes.

"Buck?" Steve asked. The other man didn't move.

"Do you know me?" He asked again.

"You're Steve." Bucky said after a little pause. A small smile stretched across Steve's lips, before he remembered why he was here.

"They're coming for you Buck," The blond man said.

"They're not going to stop until they find you."

Bucky shook his head and looked away. He looked tired.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck," Steve continued nervously. Bucky looked back up.  After another pause, he strode forward until their chests were almost touching. Steve's cheeks involuntarily reddened.

"I don't care," Bucky said, before enveloping Steve in a long awaited hug.

The elevator scene:

"He's got to have been here for about 2 hours now," Steve said quietly, holding his shield in front of him protectively. As he and Bucky entered the dark shelter where the Winter Soldiers were kept, the blond spotted a little elevator sitting against the far wall of the room. He tapped Bucky's arm and pointed to the elevator. The former assassin nodded, and they padded quietly to the rickety metal shaft.

They closed the doors and Bucky punched in the code that allowed them to start descending into the unknown. Steve fidgeted nervously as the elevator slowly descended, creaking and shaking the whole way down.

"Are you ready?" Bucky asked quietly. The elevator was cramped, so the two were standing very close to each other. Steve shrugged as he blushed again.

There was a small pause, then Bucky's hand rested itself on the back of Steve's neck and pulled him forward, their lips meeting. The blond squeaked in surprise and turned a shade of bright red, while Bucky tilted his head to the side to make the kiss more comfortable.

Then, he pulled away. Steve let out a whine of protest, much to his embarrassment. He wiped his lips shyly and mumbled something along the lines of "What was that for?" Bucky chuckled softly.

"No way in hell is that Sharon lady going to steal you from me."

The post credit scene. The first one, I mean:

Steve meandered into the high tech medical room, looking around until his eyes landed on Bucky. He smiled at his friend and walked up to him.

"How are you doing?" He asked. Bucky shrugged and gestured at where his left arm used to be.

"Fine. It feels weird not having an arm though."

Steve laughed and pecked Bucky on the forehead.

"You'll be fine," he said. Steve then looked around, and seeing that none of the doctors were watching them, leaned over and kissed Bucky on the lips. It was short, but it was sweet, and both of them closed their eyes as they enjoyed their last few moments together.

"Are you sure about this?" Steve whispered against his lips.

"Yeah. I still can't trust my own mind. I don't want to hurt you."

They pulled away from each other, and Steve watched as the doctors prepped Bucky for freezing. He watched as his best friend, maybe more now, stepped into the glass tube. He placed his hand on the glass, and Bucky smiled at him. He kept smiling, even when he closed his eyes, and the frost spread across his body.

Thoughts:

WHY WAS TONY IN SO MUCH OF THE MOVIE?! THERE WASN'T ENOUGH STUCKY! THATS WHY I MADE THIS! SCREW YOU SHARON, YOU GUYS HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED MUCH. PLUS YOU KISSED STEVE RIGHT AFTER PEGGY'S DEATH. DISRESPECT TO YOUR AUNT MUCH?!

Okay yeah I hope you enjoyed this lmao