Adrien Agreste x Male!Reader (Super Secret)

"You tied his hands up real good, Ladybug," Arctic Fox commented jovially, grinning as Chat Noir extended his staff and managed to take off Pantomime's hat. He handed it to Ladybug with a flourish, and she took out the little picture of Mylène, ripping it in two. She quickly captured the black butterfly as it flew out of the picture, and did her 'Miraculous Ladybug' thing, returning everything to normal.

"Pound it!" The trio said in unison, their fists connecting. A few moments later, news reporters arrived on the scene, all of them flocking to the superheroes.

"You've all saved Paris again!" remarked Mrs. Chamahk, who looked extremely excited. "Do you have time for some questions?"

Ladybug quickly checked her earrings, which beeped. She smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go! See you guys next time!" she said, quickly swinging away from the scene. Chat and Arctic waved, before turning back to the reporters.

"Yeah sure, we have some time," Arctic replied, crossing his arms and smiling slightly. Chat Noir casually threw his arm around his shoulders and leaned against him.

"How did you defeat the akumatized victim this time?" Mrs. Chamahk asked, practically shoving her mic into Arctic's face. Chat guided it towards him.

"Well you see, it was all thanks to Ladybug. She came up with the idea of making him mad, so I think we should give her the credit for this one. Right Arctic?" Chat asked. The white clad superhero nodded.

"But of course, Arctic Fox helped too!" Chat exclaimed suddenly, throwing his arms into the air. "He used his ice powers and slowed him down! Plus, the ice always broke through the pantomimes! And, and, his special move, Frost Bite, the chunks of ice practically froze Pantomime to the spot! It was awesome! I didn't even do that much this time!" Chat said, excited. Arctic laughed, and he was about to say that Chat contributed too, but his bracelet beeped in protest. The snowball symbol in the center of the metal band looked almost melted.

"Chat, I have to go, right now," Arctic said urgently, giving the reporters and apologetic look. He waved goodbye to his friend and quickly ran away. Chat checked his ring and noticed he was running out of time too, so he said goodbye to the reporters, who looked a little annoyed at their escaped scoop.

Chat launched himself up onto a building, and started running back towards his home. As he jumped over the gap between buildings, he looked down and noticed a flash of white. He was in the air long enough to see Arctic Fox disappear in a flash of light, and get replaced by a boy.

Chat nearly messed up his landing when he realized who it was. He quickly stumbled to the edge of the building and peeked over the roof, confirming that what he saw was real.

[Male name] was standing in the shade of the apartment building next to him, looking around as he dug around for something in his messenger bag. He pulled out a granola bar and peeled away the silver wrapping. There, sitting on his shoulder, was an exhausted looking white kwami.

Chat scrambled away from the edge of the roof and tripped, landing on his butt. He took a few deep breaths as he processed this new information.

[Male name] was Arctic Fox. [Male name], who was an acquaintance of his, who was pretty popular with girls, but never flirted with anyone. He was pretty reserved, and liked to hang out with Nathaniel. Chat had always thought that he was a bit secretive, but now he knew why.

Instantly, guilt clawed at his insides. What had he done? He knew Arctic Fox's secret identity, when they made a promise to never try and find out about each other! Sure, this was by accident, but Chat felt bad anyways. He gnawed on his lip when suddenly his ring beeped again, and he de-transformed. Plagg came tumbling out of his ring and landed in his lap.