Chapter 22: Being followed.

Stormy stands in the waiting room and notices that the nice lady at the main desk is trying to grab her attention. "Excuse me, Miss," waves the lady.

"Yes."

"Your boyfriend left these here for you and said to tell you that he will see you in the morning," says the lady as she hands the set of car keys over the counter..

"He's not my boyfriend, but thanks."

She turns around to a creepy guy staring at her with pitch black eyes and a scar down the right side of his face; she shrugs it off and leaves the hospital. Immediately as she hits the fresh night air, all she can smell is the stench of smoke and thinks, Man what a night, the smell of smoke makes me want to have one after the night I have had. No Stormy, you can't do that to yourself. If mum were here she would slap me for even thinking about it. They always hated that Bailey got me into smoking. Oh how I miss mum and dad.

Stormy shakes her head and dials Bailey. Bailey doesn't pick up the first time but when Stormy redials, she immediately picks up the phone. "What up my bitch?" yells Bailey into the phone.

"Bails, please tell me the party is over," pleads Stormy as she starts to look for her car.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Go out to the hallway or near the pool."

"Okay, you want me to order pizza. But isn't the pizza shops closed now?"

"No Bails, go out near the pool," as she looks around and sees the creepy guy smoking behind her on the bench.

"Hang on, I'm going out near the pool."

"Okay, I can wait but don't take long," as she finds her car over near the ambulance bay.

Stormy quickly picks up her gait and practically runs to her car. She makes it to her car but when she tries to put her key in the door, she drops them in the garden. "Oh crap."

"What happened?" asks Bailey as she could hear better now.

"I just dropped my keys."

"So, where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital," as she opens her car and slides inside.

"You're at the hospital? Why you there?"

"You know how Tera was missing, well she was in an accident with Seth," as she starts up her car.

"Are you serious? Are they okay? She is alive right?"

"Yes she is alive but by the way she has been tonight, I wish she was dead," as she reverses out of the parking spot.

"You don't wish that Storm. You want me to shut the party down?"

"I thought you had already shut the party down. I'm on my way home now."

"Nah, I didn't. See you when you get home," as she hangs up.

She chucks her phone on the passenger seat and drives out of the hospital car park.

Tonight has been hell; I fight with my sister and then nearly lose her. God, are you trying to punish me and take all my family away from me? Questions Stormy as she turns onto the main road. Stormy looks into her rearview mirror and notices a car tailgating her.

Stormy speeds up a bit and notices that the car has backed off a bit. She looks back in front of her and realises that the accident was coming up. She pulls over and finds that the car had already been towed and all the evidence to prove that there was an accident had disappeared. The only evidence of an accident was a missing piece out of the elm tree

What the hell, where do the car go? Questions Stormy as she gets back into her car. She starts her car and heads back to the apartment complex. She looks back in her rear view mirror and the car that was tailgating her has disappeared. She decides to give Bailey a quick call to see if the party has actually been shut down. "Bails, I hope everyone has gone home," as leaves a voicemail on Bailey's phone.

Stormy drives up the hill and notices that people who must have been at the party where making their way back down the streets. If Tera didn't be an idiot and leave the party. She wouldn't have been in an accident and I wouldn't have hated her for the fact that she is dating a guy who could be classed as her father, as she starts to grow angry again.

Stormy turns into the building complex and pushes in her passcode to open up the underground car parking. She parks her car next to Tera's car and scurries over to the elevator.

As the elevator doors open up to the lobby area, the guy at the lobby stops her. "Stormy, right?"
"Yes?"
"There was a man looking for you and your sister tonight."

"Oh really? What did you say to him?"

"I told him you weren't here as I saw that you left earlier as did your sister."

"Thank you, if he turns up again. Don't hesitate to send him up," as the elevator doors close again.

I can't wait to get into bed and sleep everything off. I have had the worst night ever and I just want it to be over. The party was supposed to be fun and start off our new lives without mum and dad, but like usually it went as a disaster with having me and Tera as sisters. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a witch that I was just a normal girl like Bailey but of course I have to be a witch with the stupid power of destruction, as she waits for the elevator to ascend to her level.

She feels her phone vibrating in her bag; she pulls it and sees a message from Tera saying: I'm so sorry Storm. Please don't be angry with me. I love you.

Stormy gives her a signature eye roll and chucks her phone back into her bag. As she walks out of the elevator, she feels a pair of cold rough hands grab her, one over her mouth so she can't scream and the other wrapped firmly around her waist pulling her in close to her kidnapper.