Chapter 1: Moving on

Life ain't always easy for the Montgomery twins, growing up as witches and then having their parents die on their 18th birthday. But as long as they have each other, everything will be fine.

It may only just be January 31st, exactly three months after their parents' death. It's time for the girls' to move on and make the best of this horrible situation.

"Stormy, what time do the removalists get here?" Asks Tera.

Today is the day the girls are moving into their brand new apartment with their best friend, Bailey Jones. Tera thought it would be for the best to sell their family home and use that money to buy a new apartment together to start out fresh.

"I don't know but they better hurry the hell up cause we have to pick the keys up before 3 and it's about an hour and half drive," replies an impatient Stormy.

"Oh alright, you want me to call them then?" Asks Tera.

Tera and Stormy have been fighting a lot more after the accident because they can't seem to agree on decisions.

"Do whatever you want! If they aren't here in half an hour, I'm leaving and you can wait for them," replies Stormy.

"Stormy, forget about it I will drive myself to our apartment. Just go now," yells back Tera. Stormy rolls her eyes and starts up her Chevy.

"If you insist. See you at the apartment," yells Stormy as she drives off down the street. Fifteen minutes after Stormy leaves the removalists finally decide to turn up.

"Are the boxes all inside and the furniture?" Asks one of the guys from the truck.

"Yes, they are in the living room. Would you be able to take them inside at the new place?" Questions Tera.

The guys nod their heads and go inside to gather the girl's belongings. Whilst the guys are busy gathering the girl's belongings, Tera does a quick bedroom check and makes sure everything is out of the family home. As she does her last check over the house, the tears start to well up in her eyes. She wasn't ready to let go of all the happy memories here but she knew that if she didn't they would all be destroyed by her grief.

It took the removalists half an hour to get everything from the house into the truck. Once everything is in the truck and the house is all locked up, Tera hops into her car and starts to head for the new apartment. Where Bailey and her sister are waiting for her. Her new beginning is starting and she is going to be stronger than ever.

Bailey is at the apartment building before both girls arrived; Stormy arrived first then an hour and a half later Tera arrived. The drive isn't easy for Tera to do, having to leave her hometown and whilst driving she can feel the presence of her parents' alongside her. She knows that her parents will be watching over her and Stormy and will protect them. It still hurts knowing that she is never going to see them again and that they are never going to watch her grow as a person.

"Hey girlie, you ready to get the key to our new place?" Asks Bailey.

"Surely am," responds Stormy.

Tera just nods her head and follows the girls inside to collect the keys. The girls bought the penthouse apartment with the money they inherited of their parents and the money from the sale of the family home. Bailey has agreed to pay rent to the girls for them letting her move in with them.

"Keys to the penthouse apartment," orders Stormy as she clicks her fingers at the doorman.

"Yes and you are?" Asks the doorman.

"Hello. Sorry for my sister not introducing herself. I'm Tera Montgomery, and this is my sister Stormy and our best friend, Bailey Jones," replies Tera.