Chapter 20: The truth is out!

Stormy holds the phone up to her ear and waits for the guy to talk again.

"Tera, Tera, Are you there?" asks the person on the phone.

"Who's this?"

"Michael Harvard. And you are?" inquires Michael.

"Tera isn't able to come to the phone. She was in an accident tonight. I'm her sister, Stormy."

The only thing she can hear the beeping noise of him already ending the call. Stormy places the phone back on the table bedside the narrow hospital bed.

Why would he be calling her? Something's not right there? He has a wife and wants to leave her for my sister? What has Tera got herself into? Is this why she has been acting like such a bitch the last few days? Ponders Stormy as she gazes down at her sister.

Tera opens her eyes and asks, "Storm, who was that?"

"That was your boss. Mr. Harvard right?" inquires Stormy as she looks at her sister.

"What did he want?" as she tries to sit up.

"Why would he be calling you?"

"Umm, I don't know. What did he say?"

"Why would he say that he will leave his wife for you?" as she raises her eyebrows.

"He said that?" with her lips creeping into a half smile.

"You didn't answer my question. Why would he say that to you?" demands Stormy.

"I can't tell you. You will hate me if I do. God knows that you already hate me right now," as she attempts to sit up some more.

Stormy grabs her sister's hand, "I don't hate you. We were both just really upset. I promise, if you tell me, I won't hate you."

Tera faces her sister, "I fucked him Friday at work during our lunch break."

"You did what?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? I had S-E-X, sex, with him."

Stormy just sits there staring at her sister with her mouth wide open.

"It was only a one time thing, I swear. As soon as I find out that he has a wife and daughter, I called it off."

Stormy pushes her seat back as she leaps up and raises her voice at her sister, "Are you kidding me Tera? He is too old for you. Why would you sleep with him? He is married, for god's sake. How stupid can you be?"

Tera looks away from her sister and begins ranting, "Stormy, you don't understand. You never understand. You think you are little miss perfect ever since our parents died. I have seen how you have been acting. You think that by acting all nice and caring now, will bring them back? Me sleeping with him was my way of dealing with my grief. He was the first guy to show an actual interest in what happened to our parents. I didn't even know he was married. Can you please just be my sister and be here for me?"

"That is not how you deal with grief. You don't go sleeping with your goddamn boss, Tera. I may have changed over the last few months, but so have you. I don't even recognize you anymore."

"Rather than yelling at me, can you let me explain?" as she pats the bed.

Stormy nods her head, "Fine, explain it all to me."

"As soon as I began my job with him, he started to comment on how good I looked at that. He even kissed me and at that point I did push him away. I knew then that it was wrong but he is just so irresistible. I went to apologize to him about the whole letting him kiss me and then we just sort of had sex. Storm, it was the best sex ever. Like the things he can do even though, he is so old, will make you go crazy."

"Tera, that is so disgusting. Do you not realize that he was sexually harassing you as soon as you began working for him? He is a lawyer for god's sake, he should know better."

"I don't think he was sexually harassing me," as she shakes her head.

"Tera, trust me he was. When did you find out about his wife?"

"When we were shopping for the party stuff. I ran into him and his wife-," as she rolls her eyes, "Miranda."

"Do you like him Tera?"

"I'm confused, I think I like him but there is a small twinge for Seth as well."
"Let me get this straight, you fucked your boss, think you like him but also might like Seth? Do I have this right?"

"I guess that's right," as she moves in her hospital bed.

"Alrighty then, but why were you dirty dancing with Toby and Seth tonight? Actually, why did you kiss my boyfriend?" asks Stormy, as she was getting herself confused.

"Because he is hot, duh. No because I knew it would piss you off. I'm over being that little innocent good girl. I want to be wild for once. Hold up, BOYFRIEND?"

"Yeah, I guess he is my boyfriend. So why would you kiss him when you clearly knew I liked him? That's a really bitchy thing to do," as she has the urge to slap her sister.

"Storm, guys always want you. No guys want me ever until Michael."

Tears begin to well up in Tera's eyes and she begins to wince when she moves over in her bed.

"Sis, guys have always wanted you. You just never noticed until now. Promise me you won't sleep with Michael again?"

"I can't promise that."

"I don't think I can be around you anymore."

Tera feels a clenching pain in her chest as she clutches her chest.

"Tera, stop acting as if you are in pain." Tera looks up at her sister and thinks, why doesn't she want to be around me? I was just in an accident and she hasn't even asked how I am feeling. I want mum and dad to be back, so they can sort her out. She hates me now.

"Stormy, please don't say that," as she grabs hold of her chest even more.

"Tera, stop it. It isn't going to make me stop hating you right now."

"Why do you hate me?" cried Tera.

"You disgust me. You are fucked your married boss and then kissed the guy I like. Where do I start with why I hate how you led Seth on, you haven't even asked how he is after you were both just in an accident," vents Stormy.

"Seth?"

"Yes, Seth the guy who you left our party with and let him drink drive," as she start's to get more worked up.

"How is Seth?"

"Don't act as if you care because I know you don't."

"I do care, why do you think I stopped the guy from killing me and him."

"What guy? Stop lying about things. That's all you have done recently. You have turned into such a vindictive little liar."

"Storm, I'm not lying. Please believe me, we are in trouble. Even mum and dad told me."

"No I don't want to hear any more lies from you. I don't even want to see you. Don't you dare come back to our place when you are discharged."

"Storm, please don't leave me."

"I'm leaving you. Here is your phone; you better call your fuck buddy boss back. I'm sure he would love to come and be with you right now. Since he is leaving his wife for his personal assistant. I told him you are in hospital. Have fun explaining being in an accident with another guy especially a guy you might actually like and is good for you," yells Stormy as she chucks her sisters phone at her.

"Stormy, please don't leave," pleads Tera as she watches the back of her sister's head leaving her room.