Chapter 11: Night before the party

Tera is getting ready to leave work, but decides to say goodbye to Michael before she goes as she wont be seeing him over the weekend. She picks up her bag and heads over to his office. She knocks and stands in his doorway.

"Just thought I would come and say good bye to you," says Tera as she looks into his office.

Mr Harvard puts down his files and looks up at her.

"I'm glad you stopped by," says Michael as he pushes his chair back.

Tera walks in and closes the door behind her.

"Come here baby."

Tera gives a little squeal and rushes over to him. He pulls on to his lap and kisses her. She pushes into the kiss and grabs his face.

She runs her hands over his stubble and blurts out, "Today was really amazing and unexpected. I was so prepared to quit this morning after lasts nights intense kiss."

He leans back and gazes into her shining bright green eyes.

He can notice how innocent she really is and questions, "Was today your first time?"

Tera gasps, "No. I am not a virgin. As if you would just ask me that."

She hops off his lap and starts to leave his office.

"I'm sorry, where are you going?" Queries Michael.

Tera turns and faces him.

"I'm going home to spend my evening with my sister and best friend. I will see you Monday morning boss," she replies.

Michael gets up from his chair to come and kiss her goodbye. She starts to walk towards the door and stops to slam the door in face when he tries to lean down to kiss her. Tera smirks and grabs her bag.

"Really Tera? You slammed the door in my face," yells Michael.

"You deserved it. You don't ask a girl if it was her first time. You just don't!" Yells back Tera as she puts her bag over her shoulder.

Michael opens his door and watches her leave. Tera quickly walks out of the office, to make sure that he can't stop her, as she would wrap her arms around him and kiss him right now. Even though she is furious at him about his remark.

It doesn't take Tera long to reach her car in the staff car park and as she got into her car, she received a text message saying: Baby, I am sorry for asking if it was your first time. I just never realised how young you actually are. I want to make it up to you Monday. Love, Michael.

Tera chucks her phone to the passenger seat and it bounces on to the floor of the car.

Fuck him. Why did I have to sleep with him? He didn't realise how young I actually was? What the hell, he never even asked my age to begin with, thinks Tera as she starts up her car.

She speeds off down the street and tries not to cry on the way home. As she pulls into the apartment complex, Seth and Toby drive past her in Toby's car. Seth gives a very enthusiastic wave, making sure that she notices him. Tera laughs and waves back at him. He has just brought a smile to her face without even saying anything to her.

As soon as she parks her car, she reaches over the gear stick and picks up her phone.

She checks to make sure that her phone has no scratches or cracks on it, once satisfied she sends Seth a quick message saying: Aren't you just a little cutie? I loved your waving skills, made me smile after a crap day. T xxx.