Chapter 21: Overnight Stay

Tera lies there and realises that she has to stay over the night and doesn't want to be alone. Tera texts Michael saying: Michael, I can't do this with you. I quit. I can't see you anymore.

Tera places her phone down next to her side and turns her head to look at the ghost white hospital walls.

I hope Storm comes around and realises that I'm not lying. I hate fighting with her; it sucks because she is all I have left, she thinks as she begins to cry.

Stormy makes it to the big green doors that lead the way back to the waiting area when she remembers that she left her bag in Tera's hospital room. She turns around and starts to walk back to the room but she halts at the door as she hears Tera sobbing on the bed, "Please god, can you make my sister realise that I'm not lying to her?"

Stormy wipes her hands over her eyes and walks in to the room with her head held high.

"Storm, you are back," as she sees her sister.

"I forgot my bag, if I didn't forget it I would be on my home by now," as she picks up her bag.

Tera stares at her sister as she feels her phone vibrating on the bed to signal that she has received a new text. Stormy glances at her sister's phone and reads the message from Michael: Baby, please I love you and want to be with you.

"That's disgusting Tera."

"How is it disgusting?"

"First of all you don't know what love is, you only meet him like 3 days ago. Second of all, he is your boss and you are sleeping with him. So unprofessional even for you. And last of all, he is old. You are too young for him. Just another conquest under his belt."

"Okay Storm, if you want to bitch about what is disgusting, well I know some disgusting things about you," fights back Tera.

"What is disgusting about me Tera?"

"Okay, how is this any different from when you slept with our tennis and music instructor when you were only 16?"

"Well sweetie, it is different because if I remember for a fact that our tennis instructor was about 19 and our music instructor was around 20. So it isn't as big as a age gap of you and boss," bitches Stormy.

Tera tries to get out of bed so that she can slap her sister.

"Stormy, come here please?"

Stormy hesitates and walks over towards her. Tera reaches her hand out and gives her a sister a massive slap to the face.

"What was that for?"

"For how you have been talking to me."

"Excuse me, how I have been talking to you? Well what do I to you for how you made me feel tonight when I thought I could have lost you or how you have treated me ever since I told you how I feel about whatever your so called thing is going on with your boss," bitches Stormy as she pats her face.

"I'm sorry Storm. I don't mean anything I have said."

"Don't apologise. I don't want to hear your petty little apologise. You have been an utter cow lately and I hate it. Now I know how you must of felt every time I was a complete bitch to you."

"Storm, please accept my apologise. I want to try and make every thing better between us."

"No, you have treated me like a cow and you deserve this," as she slaps her sister.

"Bitch, that hurt. I was just in an accident," yells Tera.

"And I care why?"

"You are supposed to care. You are my sister, my twin. The only family I have left."

"I may be your sister but you have not been a sister to me lately," replies Stormy as she starts to walk out. Tera watches her sister go to leave for the second time tonight and starts to cry all over again.

"Don't cry. Why cry?"

"I'm crying because I have no sister. I have no family," sobs Tera

"I'm still your sister, you idiot. I just can't be around you right now, not after what you have told me. Your boss too old."

"He isn't old. You should give him a chance and meet him. You might see why I slept with him!"

"No I wont give him a chance. Don't ever ask me to give him a chance!"

"Are you serious?" asks Tera.

"Yes, I don't want you be sleeping with a man who is nearly as old as our dad."

"Don't bring dad into this," pleads Tera.

"Why not? Your boss could be classed as your father if you are ever in the street together. Ever thought of that Tera?"

"No, he will not replace our father."

"Tera, he can pretty much replace dad in your eyes."

"No. He is my boss, not my father," as she turns her head away from her sister.

"Look at me," yells Stormy as she grabs Tera's face.

Tera hits her with her arms, "No, leave me alone. You hate me. Get out of my life."

Stormy looks at her sister and shakes her head as she realises that she misses the old Tera. The one who didn't be a bitch all over a guy, the one who was nice to everyone especially the homeless guy around the corner of their old home and the one who was always there for her family. Now she was just acting as a down right little bitch.

Tera remembers all the times she was happy for her sister sleeping with people, she would always tell Stormy because Stormy would be so happy for her, even if she hadn't the fact that she was sleeping with too many guys. Tera rarely ever slept with guys back at high school but now that she has slept with a guy way older than her. Her sister can't just be happy and forgive her for making a big mistake. Maybe she will come around to what I did with Michael. She just needs time to process it all. It is quite a shock and I didn't tell her under the best circumstances, thinks Tera as she waits for her sister to respond.

"You know what Tera, I hate you too. You're nothing but a little bitch that cries over the fact that her sister doesn't feel proud of her sleeping with her married boss who is nearly twice her age. I can't stand the sight of you right now. I will be back in the morning to pick up only because I have too," says Stormy, as she leaves Tera for the second time tonight alone in her hospital bed.

She takes a quick look back to see that Tera is once again crying but this time it doesn't want to make her go back as she is fed up with having to put up with her sister tonight. She just wants to get out of the hospital as quick as possible.