Chapter 7: Inner Turmoil

Tera pushes into the kiss and feels three-day stubble on her face. She pulls away from him and looks at him. She sees his big brown eyes staring back at hers and she kisses him again. He pushes her body back against the couch and knocks off their Chinese food. The food splatters all over the floor as he pushes more into the kiss.

Tera can feel his hands unbuttoning her blouse and she runs her hand through his short black hair. She tugs at his hair as he takes her blouse of her shoulders. He slowly starts to unbutton his shirt as she kisses him. He starts to kiss down her neck as he takes off his white shirt and throws it into ground. She pulls away from and traces her fingers through his chest hair. He kisses her neck and loops one finger under her bra strap.

As he is about to pull her bra strap over her shoulder, she pushes him, "Stop."

He stops and stares at her, she quickly gets off the couch and stands in front of him in just her white lace bra and black pencil skirt. She leans down to the ground and picks up her blouse.

As she covers her boobs with her blouse, "I think I should go now."

Tera scurries out of his office with her phone in hand as she has tears well up in her eyes.

Tera chucks her phone into her bag as she tries to put her blouse back on with her bag in her hands. She leaves the building while trying to putting her blouse right. She doesn't care who sees her boobs right now; all she wants to do is leave the office before she breaks into tears. As she reaches her car, she breaks into full on tears. She hops into her car, chucks her bag on the passenger side and grips on to the steering wheel as she cries.

What am I doing? If I didn't stop him then it would have gone further. He is old enough to be my dad. Oh dad, I miss you. I really miss you, thinks Tera as she cries.

She starts up her car and begins her drive home. Tera decides to stop in at a night owl on her way home so she can grab a tub of ice cream. She pulls into the car park, looks at her self in her visor mirror and wipes her eyes. She knows that the shop attendant will be able to know that she has been crying.

Tera quickly hops out of her car and heads into the store. She finds her favorite chocolate ice cream in the freezer and heads for the counter when she runs into Seth.

"Tera, are you okay?" Asks Seth, as he stops her from falling over.

Tera sniffles and replies, "I am fine Seth. Thanks for stopping me from falling over."

Seth lets her go and queries, "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah I am fine. Did Stormy invite you to our house warming party this Saturday night?" questions Tera.

Seth nods and responds, "Yeah, Toby mentioned it to me today while we were surfing. Starts at 6 right?"

Tera nods and continues walking to the front counter.

"Sweet, I will see you Saturday night," says Seth, as he goes back to searching for some Dorito chips.

Tera responds, "See you then," as she places her ice cream on the counter.

"Is that all tonight sweetie? " Asks the shop attendant.

"Yes please,"  as she grabs her wallet from her bag.

"That will be $8.95." 

Tera pulls out a ten-dollar note and hands it to the lady.

"$1.05 change," replies the lady as she hands her the bag with the ice cream in it.

Tera smiles and thanks the lady as she leaves the shop.

Tera places her bag and the ice cream on the passenger side seat. She looks at herself in the mirror quickly and notices how blotchy her face is. She starts her car and heads on her way to the apartment complex.