Chapter 19: Trip to the hospital.

She drops his hand and runs straight over to the ambulance.

"They are over here," she yells as she points to where Toby is standing.

"We will be over there in a sec. Just have to get out our equipment. Wait over there please miss?" Asks one of the paramedics as he points back over to Toby.

Stormy nods and leaves them to get out there equipment. She walks back over towards Toby, wraps her arm around his waist and lays her wet face on his shoulder. The perks of being the same height as a guy, she thinks.

"Everything will be fine," whispers Toby in to her ear as he leans down to kiss her on the forehead.

How does he know everything will be fine? He doesn't know that, as she squeezes around him. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her in close as he tilts her face up to his. She knows exactly what is going to happen next, she leans up to him and kisses him. His lips feel so soft and sweet against her tear streamed lips. She can feel him push into the kiss and she just smiles in the kiss. I feel so safe in his arms, it's like he is the part of me that I have been missing. He makes me feel whole again, as she pulls away from him. She adverts her eyes back to the paramedics who are now over near Seth and Tera.

One of the paramedics examines Seth, while the other looks over Tera. Toby releases Stormy from his arms and wanders over to Seth.

"Do you know his name?" Asks the paramedic.

"Seth Arnold. He is 19."

"I will be right back. I need to call for another ambulance. Hold his neck like this," says the paramedic as he shows him how to hold Seth's neck. Toby nods and gets down on to the ground and hold's his best friend's neck.

Stormy reaches the other paramedic and watches her wide eyed.

"Miss, do you know the name of this girl?" Asks the paramedic examining Tera.

"She is my twin sister, Tera Montgomery."

"How old is she?" Inquires the paramedic.

"18 years old. Will she be okay?" she cries.

"Miss, it is too hard to tell now but we have to get her to the hospital soon," responds the paramedic as he gets up and walks over to the ambulance.

"Toby, how is Seth?" as she looks over at him.

"He is fine. They are getting another ambulance; it should be here any minute. Chuck me your car keys, I will drive to the hospital after they take both of them to the hospital," as he smiles towards her.

His smile makes my heart melt, as she looks back down at her sister.

"The keys are still in the car," responds Stormy.

Toby nods and focuses his eyes on the hill, where he could see the next ambulance coming. The new ambulance pulls up right in front of the other one, the paramedics direct the other paramedics over towards Seth.

"You can let go now son. We can take it from here," says one of the new paramedics as he places a neck brace around Seth's neck.

Toby smiles and walks over to towards Stormy where she is watching the paramedics place Tera on a gurney.

"Go with them," as he kisses her lips quickly.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Go with your sister. I will meet you at the hospital," as he pushes her closer to the ambulance.