Chapter 14:Friendship Blues

Stormy walks into the kitchen and does a few Tequila shots with some of her old school friends. Tera on the other hand is doing body shots of Oscar. She feels her phone vibrating in her bra and pulls it out to check who it was.

"What do you want?" Screams Tera into her phone. She leans into Oscar's arms while he sits up to wait for her to get off the phone.

"Tera, are you okay?" Asks Mr. Harvard.

Tera pulls her phone away from her ear and yells, "Why do you care?"

"Tera, are you drunk?" Asks Mr. Harvard.

"I.... am fi....ne," slurs Tera.

"You are not fine. Look I was calling to tell you that I am leaving my wife to be with you." 

Tera drops her phone and falls over trying to pick it up. She slumps to the ground and shouts into her phone, "I am not a home wrecking whore." Tera presses the end call button violently.

Seth gets down to her level and asks, "Are you okay?"

Tera looks at him and shakes her head. He puts his hand out and helps her up. Seth pulls her into his arm and whispers in her ear, "Everything will be okay." He kisses her forehead.

She cries on his arms. Tera has always been an emotional drunk. She would always call her mother when drunk and tell her how much she loves her. Her mother would always come and pick her up when she called to have an emotional rant. That's how her mother found out about a lot of things that happened to her, like when she was nearly raped and the fact that Stormy always uses her powers in public. Tera had always been her mothers favourite, she had always believed it had something to do with her being so much like her mother.

Why does Michael have to be married? I slept with a married man who has a daughter. I am such a terrible person. I am a home wrecking whore. I should never show my face at that law firm again. Oh no, that means no more seeing Oscar every day at work. Oscar is so attractive. But so is Seth. It feels nice to be in Seth's arm. He is a bad boy with a soft side. I like that, thinks Tera as she leans her head over Seth' shoulder and notices Bailey walking over to Stormy.

Stormy continues doing shots with everyone. She notices Bailey and Connor walking over towards her. I don't want to deal with them right now. Just go away. We can talk about this tomorrow. If we talk now, we won't be friends anymore, thinks Stormy as she stares at her next shot.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to either of you right now," roars Stormy as she gulps down another Tequila shot. Bailey halts and stares at her best friend.

"Storm, I didn't know he was your boss," sympathises Bailey. She takes a few more steps toward the island bench.

How was I meant to know he was your boss? You never told me his name or anything. You only tell me what you want to tell me these days. You have been so secluded since your parents died, thinks Bailey as she waits for Stormys reply in between shots.

"You knew I worked at a music store," screams Stormy.

"Storm, you never told me the name of it."

"Why should I? Even if I did, you still would have hit on him," roars Stormy.

"No I wouldn't. Why do you even care you have Toby?"

"You always hit on the guys I like," yells Stormy.

"I never do that. What do you like him?" probes Bailey.

"Yes."

"You can't like him? You have Toby," yells Bailey as she stops Stormy from doing any more shots.