YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)

Beginne am Anfang

"Little sister! Is that any way to say hello?" 

"Yes. Especially when it concerns you. What brings you back? I thought you were in Russia." He shrugged. 

"I miss the drama that this town always brings. Pray tell, why is she here?" Tara laughed and walked over zooming back and forth between their faces. 

"I am somehow their friend sadly. And the Salvatore kicked me out so I decided to live with their enemies just to annoy them! So yeah." 

"What is with the camera?" Rebekah asked. 

"I'm bored so say hello to YouTube!" 

"Seriously?" 

"Yep. Where is Klaus?" 

"Around here somewhere. Why?" 

"I am going to stalk him!" Kol burst out laughing. 

"I'm sure he'll appreciate that."  

"I know! See you later Beks. Kol!" She waved bye and jogged to another room. You could hear the siblings start to argue. Tara giggled. 

"I love sibling rivalry! Unless it's me and my twin. God I hate her. But now we got to be quiet so shh." For some reason Renesmee felt offended and hurt but she shrugged it off. It's not like it was aimed at her right? Tara stalked through every room but 'Klaus' wasn't in any of them. She huffed. 

"He better be outside or else I am going to be mad." She said annoyed. The Cullen's kept quiet gaping on how huge the house was. 

"Why can't we have a house like that?" Alice whined. Carlisle half heartedly glared at her. 

"Be nice. Esme does a wonderful job designing our houses." He scolded. Esme patted his hand. Maybe she could design the next house...  

She went out and took a deep breath and started looking around. She laughed quietly when she spotted a figure by a tree. It looked like he was on a phone. She took ninja steps to him. She hid behind the tree as the call ended.  

"I know you're there Tara." Another English accent said amused. 

"Tara's not here." She said in a high voice. Then someone pushed her, making her land on her butt and the camera to roll over. 

"Hey! That was so not nice!" She yelled picking it up. The camera stopped on a gorgeous man and every female in the house drew in a shocked breath. He seemed like a god! The men quickly snapped their partners out of it, feeling threatened by this Klaus. He smiled snarkily at Tara. 

"I'm not a nice person, sweetheart. Thought you had learned that by now." 

"Oh trust me I know. But you are in my video so say hi!" He stared impassivly at the screen. 

"Tell me why I should." 

"Because... um think of it as retribution from our fun get together the other day. I'm bored and needed to make a video for my channel. I actually get paid for it and you're kinda good looking. Maybe." 

"Maybe? Try defiantly one of the hottest men in the world! Besides you Jakie." Nessie blushed. "I'm just saying what every other girl is saying." She mumbled and leaned onto Jacob in embarresment from everyone looks. 

"Oh and Rebekah and Kol did it!"  

"Kol is here?" 

"Yep and he's way too full of himself." He nodded and sighed. 

"Sounds like him." He said sullenly and turned towards the house. 

"Wait! Please just say hi!" Tara pleaded running up to him. He rolled his eyes but faced the camera.