1. arriving

"This place looks awesome!" Lucy cheered gasing at the island, as they were on the ship.

"I betcha they have some tasty fish!" Happy yelled. "All you think about is fish" Carla said, with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah...." natsu grumbled, suffering from motion sickness.Gajeel just shrugged, he wasn't feeling so hot, just like the fire dragon slayer. Erza and grey had smiles plastered on their faces, for how excited they were.

(A/N: This story was made before Wendy developed motion sickness)

Wendy on the other hand, was doing some hard core reading. She was actually doing research. She brung a book from the fairy tail libary. It was a book called, "Dragon Mating Season" she had started acting a bit "funny" and she realized it, and already knowing a bit of information on the season, she decided to dig deeper.

"Whatcha reading?" Levy asked with a smile. "Oh nothing, just an old book" Wendy replied, not moving her eyes off of the book.

"Can I see?" "Sure" she hands the book to the lighter bluenttete.

"Dragon Mating season? How come this caught your eye?" "Well I felt a bit different lately, and there's a slight chance it's coming up so...." Wendy said, getting levy to gasp. "Don't tell anyone I don't know if it's right or anything I'm just saying!" Wendy Said, panicking. Levy chuckled. "Oh okay, it's safe with me" she says and leaves. Wendy sighs. "What if it's true..."

They arrived at the island resort.

"The thunder legion is about to party!" Bickslow cheered. "Party, Party!" His "babies" mocked. "Yep! Sure is" evergreen chuckled. "Yeah! Right laxus!" Freed asked, with a slight blush. "I guess" laxus shrugged. "You okay buddy?" Bickslow asked. "Just fine" laxus stood up with stretched.

The boat came to a stop. Natsu was the first one off. "Lets have fun!" Natsu cheered. He seemed better now. "Shut it flame head!" Grey yelled. "You ice stripper!" Natsu fired back. "Torch!" "Perv!" "Wanna go?" Grey challenge. "Be my guest!"

They both were smacked the ground hard, due to erza scarlet. "Cut it out boys you guys are childish" erza remarked. "Sorry ma'am" they both weakly spit out.

"Scary" Wendy said. "Indeed" lucy said after.

"The check in is over there" master pointed. it was huge, no, a gigantic hotel! With a giant pool to go with it. This was a pretty big island.

They all dashed for it.

Little do they know, that some friends are there, and that some lives are gonna change, Will it be for the better?