Treacherous III

A/N: I was in a smutty mood then crushie posted a video where she made cute faces on twitter. I am fucked up. -_-" I cant fucktion.

Anyway, I hope this won't disappoint, sorry for the long wait.

========

Lily Rabe, found herself scrolling through the internet, particularly in an online shop to buy a collar for her submissive, Sarah.

It's been 2 months ever since Sarah became her submissive and she found herself drawn into her. So drawn, so addicted. She couldn't get enough of her, it's even hard for her to resist the temptation of wanting to touch her whenever they're in the classroom. She's masking how she truly feels, putting on a calm expression on her face even if her body's stating otherwise. She wasn't like this at all to her other submissives, Sarah has a strong effect on her that even if the normal training session for her previous submissives would only be once a week, with Sarah she'd found herself having a session with her twice or four times a week. She'd never been with anyone so eager to please and to learn, she was worth it. Sarah's worth it. She'd never felt so addicted nor so needy with anyone else before. The connection that she has with Sarah is indescribable, it couldn't be put into words.

"Make your own collar." Says the site that she had entered. She couldn't help but to smile as she started designing her submissive's collar, she wanted her to wear that everyday, she wanted everyone to know that Sarah belongs to someone, that Sarah belongs to her.

She remembered the first impression that she had when Sarah entered her room during the first day. She gave her that rebellious-type of gal impression as Sarah carries herself confidently when she entered the room. She gave that tough and intimidating aura, but then there's more to her. She was drawn into her, she couldn't shake her off her mind.

She started designing the collar, something that's fitting to the blonde. She wanted it to match her personality perfectly.

The design was perfect, it was a blue gemstone gothic styled collar necklace.

Blue was a color fitting for Sarah. Despite of showing a very intimidating personality, deep inside Lily knew she's fragile, but in these past few months, she gets to know her better. She's trustworthy, sincere, loyal; a genuine one. She couldn't wait to see Sarah wearing this collar, because she knew that it would look perfect on her, marvelous just like the girl who's wearing it.

-----

"Sarah, wait!" yelled a boy with dirty blonde hair wearing the school's infamous black and yellow basketball jacket and skinny jeans.

The familiar voice caused her to stop dead in her tracks, she spun around and saw Evan, the guy she used to date 2 years ago during her sophomore year. Hands on his knees and head bowed down as he catches his breath, Sarah looked at him, raising a brow. Heart still feeling a pang of pain remembering how he left her for that cheerleader, Emma.

"How are you?" He asked breathlessly as he stood tall, wearing his signature dimpled grin.

"Fine." She responded coldly before turning her back to him. She was about to leave but before she could even walk away, Evan grabbed her wrist as he uttered the word, "Wait."

She turned around and gave him a harsh look, "What?"

"I just want to say, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you before. I wasn't thinking straight."

Sarah shook her head in disbelief as she sighed and looked at him straight in the eye.

"I just want to be friends with you again, Sarah," He says sincerely, giving her a puppy eyed look and a sincere smile. "And I want to talk to you again. Can I take you out right now? I mean it's break time and I really want to catch up with you."