Phone Chronicles VI

"It's your turn to be pleasured," she whispered huskily.

Lily's lips curved into a smirk, she bit her lower lip and trace the outline of Sarah's cleavage as she looked into those brown, lust filled eyes.

"Then pleasure me." Her voice was seductive, as her body yearns for Sarah's touch, she wanted Sarah inside of her, she wanted to feel her sensual touches once again, touches that makes her quiver as a hot tingling sensation engulfs her body with intense unbridled sexual desire.

Hearing those words, Sarah's hands caressed every inch of the brunette's unblemished skin. Hands spreading like wildfire as she captured her lips with hers and kissed her hungrily, letting herself savour her own sweet tangy taste mingled with Lily's own saccharine flavor as their tongues twined and dance in a sensual rhythm inside their mouths.

Lily moaned into Sarah's mouth as Sarah spread her legs a bit and adjusted their position. Lily gasped inside Sarah's mouth, as she felt Sarah's clit against hers.

Pulling away from the kiss, Sarah grabbed the brunette's ass to keep her in place as she trailed her kisses down to her throat and whispered, "Rock your hips, for me Lily." Before giving her a harsh nibble on her neck, leaving her mark, telling owning her.

"You're mine," her raspy whisper caressed Lily's neck before trailing hot open mouthed kisses down until she brought her mouth to suckle a pert, erected nipple.

Lily grabbed onto Sarah's shoulder, nails digging the blonde's flesh as she threw her head back when pleasure encased her entirety.

As she did what Sarah had told her a while ago, she moved her hips in such way that it matches Sarah's rhythm, creating the desired friction that the two was yearning for.

They let out a groan in every thrust as they felt each other's hard clits, touching and rubbing harshly against each other as they maintained a steady pace.

With their breath hitching and their moans and whimpers echoing throughout the room; Lily picked up her pace as she could now feel the tightness in pit of her stomach, signaling her that she's about to reach her climax.

Panting and gasping for air with her eyes half-lidded, she brought one of her hands up and raked it through Sarah's hair; she tugged it lightly, tilting the blonde's head up to seal their lips in a torrid, lustful kiss as they continuously grind their throbbing cunts against each other, juices mixing.

Lily's nails were digging harshly into Sarah's soft flesh as she let out a loud moan and she threw her head back, when Sarah rocked her hips in sync, matching Lily's rhythm. Sarah rocked her hips faster and harder as she couldn't hold back any longer; the touching of their breasts and the rubbing of their clits was making her crazy, mad crazy.

Moans of sheer ecstasy and groans of enraptured pleasure escaped their lips, soon enough, Lily cried Sarah's name out loud, as her whole body quivered and tensed when she felt wave after wave of untarnished pleasure invading her body.

Watching Lily reaching her orgasm and squirting the warm, sticky liquid into her body while moaning and crying her name out loud as each wave of pleasure hits her, Sarah lost it; the sight and the erotic cries pushed her over her edge, her body shook against the brunette's as she climaxed in a burst of pure bliss.

They felt the warm, sticky liquid flowing continuously out of their juicy opening as their centers were still tightly pressed against one another.

"Sarah," Lily whispered breathlessly as she rests her forehead against Sarah's. They were both panting heavily as their warm bodies were drenched in their own sweat and arousal.