XVII. Torture [Chapter 2]

Lana's POV.

Sitting on a couch in the common room, I trained my eyes on the door as Mary entered the room along with the monsignor and two other personnel. They did their usual thing; they gave us the unnecessary meds that mushes your brain.

While the other inmates were falling in line, I stayed on the couch, legs crossed while smoking a mentol cigarette. My eyes were focused on the monsignor and Mary; they were talking near the jukebox across from where I am sitting. Mary turned her head sideways to look at me the moment she felt that I was staring at her.

I gave her a grin as the monsignor followed her gaze. He walks towards me and looked at me sternly.

"Ms.Winters, shouldn't you be falling in line to take your medicine?" He spoke in his usual calm voice. I smirked as I looked at Mary who seemed to be avoiding me ever since I've fucked her, HARD. Last night.

I remembered how she screamed my name onto the pillow as I thrust four fingers inside her core without any warning, I remembered how she threw the pillow off from her face as she wanted to squirm under me, but my weight trumped hers and because of that, she lifted herself closer to me and bit my shoulder, causing me to plunge my fingers in deeper into her. Her moans and whimpers got louder, that I had to shut her up by kissing her passionately. I smirked against the kiss the moment I felt her body tensing up, walls tightened around my fingers as I continued hitting her 'pleasure spot' where she would buck, writhe, arch and squirm every time I hit it.

Her body shook as I twisted my fingers deep inside of her. She bit her lower lip harshly, causing it to bleed as she climaxed with a burst of lingering pleasure that left her gasping for breath. I slowly took my fingers off from her womanhood as I look at her face. I could tell that she was satisfied as she looked at me with her relaxed winter-blue eyes

"Was that good, Mary?" I whispered seductively. She weakly nods, still panting, gasping, soaked in sweat.

I grinned as I brought my hand up to my mouth and started licking the copious amount of her heavenly arousal.

"M...Ms...Winters... It...it hurts." She sobbed weakly as I caressed her face and cooed her.

"Shhh..." I hushed as I leaned down, to kiss her so that she could taste her own sweetness. She reciprocated, her kisses were gentle but after a second or two it became deeper, more probing. It's very obvious that she wanted to selfishly savour the taste of her own arousal that's mingled with the taste of my mouth. When we broke the kiss, both of us were gasping for air and as I've recovered I leaned down close to her ears.

"Don't forget, tomorrow night, 11pm, inside my cell..." My hand found its way to her ass; I squeezed it tightly earning a weak gasp from her. "You know the deal right?"

"Y...Yes...Ms...Winters..."

"Ms.Winters?" the monsignor queried, snapping me out of my reverie. Before standing up, I looked at Mary who's behind the monsignor's back. I caught her stealing a glance at me when I thought I wouldn't see since she was hiding behind him.

As I passed by the monsignor I utter the words, "Never give your full trust to anyone, Monsignor," I looked at Mary with a grin. "Because, even the devil was once an angel."

Half way to the personnel in white, I looked over my shoulder and saw Mary walking towards me while the monsignor was looking at me confusedly.

Mary grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. The next thing I knew is that we were in a small, dark room.

As she lets go of my hand, I pushed her against the wall and pinned her with my weight, trapping her there as she struggled. I grabbed her wrists and pin them up over her head with one hand.

"....Miss---" She gasp, as my free hand grope her right breast as her mouth opened, I quickly grabbed the opportunity to kiss her, hard. She gasped against my mouth when I plunged my tongue into her mouth. Unable to control myself, my hand wandered on her back and unclasped her habit. I took it down, just enough to expose the soft, porcelain skin on her chest. I trailed hot open mouth kisses down the side of her face, over her jawline, to that sweet spot on her neck. "Lan..a," she moaned as I sucked and nipped at the tender flesh, enough to leave my mark.

I sighed deeply and softly, gently placing my lips alongside her ear to give her a kiss.

"Remember the deal right? Bring an eggplant and a bucket of ice in my room tonight, we'll have fun." I whispered seductively as I let her go and covered both of her clothed breasts in my hands, kneading the soft mounds. Mary arched her back and let out a low moan.

"Repeat after me, Mary, beg and ask me to play with your breasts," I whispered as I look at her, she's now biting her lip, aware that some people might be passing by this room and might just hear her husky moans. I can feel her nipples peaking, hardening, aching for more contact. "I know you're craving for it, your body is telling me so."

She gulped, as she finally whimpered, "Please, play with my breasts."

With that, I pushed her bra off of her breasts, to my surprise, Mary cupped my face and guided my head to her breasts. I took it in my hand and guided her hard, erected nipple into my eager mouth. I suckled lightly at first, but as her moans increased, I picked up my pace, I started licking, kissing and sucking her sensitive nipple harshly, while by free hand was busy kneading and fondling the other.

But then, as I was about to undress her fully, we heard footsteps walking towards the room.

I quickly pulled away from her to hide myself. I watched Mary; she was obviously panicking as she was dressing herself up again.

The flimsy doorknob twisted and shook as someone tried to open the door.

"Mary Eunice, are you there?" A woman's voice called out, it was Sister Jude.

Mary looked at me as if she was asking me what she'd do. I put my finger against my lips and shook my head. Telling her to keep quiet and don't respond.

She did. The doorknob twisted and shook again as Sister Jude called out for Mary's name. But after a few minutes, the nun finally left. Mary sighed in relief. I walked back to her and whispered, "We'll continue this later," before walking out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------

[Hours Later, 11PM]

I smirked, as I heard footsteps approaching my cell. I heard her sigh on the other side of the door. As she opened the door I heard that familiar metallic grinding sound that's irritating my ears but makes me excited at the same time, knowing that she's here for another 'session'.

"Do you have what I've told you to bring?" I asked looking at her while lying on my side with one elbow propping me up.

"Y---Y-Yes, Miss Winters." She stuttered, looking at the eggplant and the bucket of ice in her hands.

"Good, now come closer and remove everything," I smirked as I watch her blue eyes widened in shock. "Com'on now, Mary. It's time to play."

She bit her lip and nods. She put the bucket of ice down on the table and took her habit off, leaving her with only her white cotton undergarments.

I pushed her down onto the bed and ripped her underwear off; I threw it on the floor, so that my fingers could delve into her warm, wet core.

I leaned down inches away from her face, "Let the games begin." I whispered as I unclasped her bra, revealing her lovely white breasts.

"I want to fuck you harder than last night that you'll forget your fucking name Mary Eunice McKee."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm Sorry if this sucks T_T

TT___TT Sorry Sorry :<

I need your opinion guys, will it be OKAY if I use an eggplant as a dildo? HIHIHIHI

Love y'all sorry for being unethical with the eggplant thing in advance hahaha