III. Candy [part 3]

" Lana, don't"Mary Eunice huffed, her chest was heaving, heartbeat's racing.

"You want me don't you?" the brunette smirked; she was situated on top of Mary pinning her down on the bed looking at her with lust filled eyes.

Mary bit her lip, she know she wants Lana so bad, she's never been touched by anyone except for herself, she wanted to experience her first with Lana, she doesn't know why that woman got her ever since she laid her eyes on her.

Without saying anything, Lana pressed her lips hard on Mary, Mary tried to fight but her urges were strong and as Lana's tongue explore her mouth she couldn't contain herself anymore, she kisses back. Mary started to unbutton Lana's blazer as Lana's hand move up her legs, between her thighs finding her way inside the blonde's underwear. The blonde whimpered and moan

"Fuck! Lana!" Mary cried as the brunette inserted 2 fingers in her tight core.

She continuously moans and whimpers in every thrust the brunette does.

"MARY!"

She bit her lip enjoying the moment, "Shit, Lana!" she moaned as the brunette inserted another finger inside of her and continues to pick up her pace.

"MARY!!!!"

"MARRRYYYY!!!!!"

Mary opened her eyes her vision was still a bit blurred. She could see someone standing beside her bed; she rubbed her eyes, and focused herself to that person. She blinked her eyes rapidly til' she could finally see clearly.

"Miss... Miss. Winters? What are you doing in my room?" the blonde was horrified as Lana looked at her with a smirk on her face

Did I just dream of us doing the thing again? Did I moan while she's here? Fuck.

"Breakfast is ready Mary "Kinky" Eunice McKee" she grinned as she turned around and walked out of the room, yes. It's been a week since Lana moved in with her but this was the first time she went inside her room, she felt nervous. She's gotten soft on Lana these past few days, she doesn't know why part of it was because she was scared of Lana exposing her secret and part of it was because of an unknown new feeling that is rushing inside of her whenever she sees her.

Mary Eunice could feel the wetness in between her legs as she got out of bed. She quickly went to the bathroom to get herself ready

"Fuck you Lana Winters." She muttered, she was blaming everything that's happening to her with Lana.

After taking a bath and dressing up, she went down stairs and went to the dining area.

Apollo rushed to her and hugged her "Good Morning Mary!"

"Good Morning" she says quietly. She looked around and saw Lana wasn't there.

"Where the hell is she?" she thought to herself as she took a piece of bread and put butter in it

Mary heard footsteps that were approaching towards them her eyes then quickly captured Lana.

"Fuck" she muttered as she saw Lana Winters wearing her red low cut dress with a plunging neckline.

"Hey Mary mind if I borrow these?" Lana teasingly asked smirking while looking at the blonde who's cheeks flushed.

"Y...Yes. You can borrow it." Mary said as she focused on looking at her breakfast, just the sight of Winters in that dress is making her feel confused, and turned on.

"There'll be a celebration party later right so this is the way to go!" Lana said patting Mary Eunice's shoulder; the blonde felt chills going up in her spine she quivered, she hated it. Her supposed to be revenge with Lana backfired the moment she found out about her secret.