XXI. Band mates [Chapter 2] - Music Room

A/N : Another update, I really had fun doing this with my cousin, karyned23! <3

Kaiiii--siiii~~ Aishiteru! :'3

I am the one who's telling her how I wanted the smut to be, and we were like imagining things while talking about it and stuff, it was pretty cool and fun and amazeballs. AND OHH!! this is her ideaaaa~ She's the best!! :3

Happy reading lovelies!

----------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia's POV

3 Months have passed, I started to notice Misty. She was unlike other girls there was something about her that draws me in. Everytime I looked at her, it's like I am being tempted by the devil and everytime I catch her looking at me, it wasn't just a blank stare, I'm pretty sure that there's something else, a hidden meaning behind those stares. I stopped seeing Madison Montgomery ever since Misty saw that incident but sometimes Madison would still contact me and always asks me to ditch the practice to come meet with her, I would always tell her that I am occupied with a lot of things but she seems unconvinced and would insist that it was Misty who's preventing me from seeing her.

Well, it's true from all the girls that I've met, Misty's a special one. The moment that I've talked to her I felt lighter as my heart fluttered, butterflies made their way through my stomach walls, teasing me with tingles and unexplainable sensations that I've never felt before.

I enjoyed all our times together, especially teaching her how to be confident, I would always tell her encouraging messages so that she would feel more free to express herself.

One night in mid-September, my mother confronted me about coming home late.

"Mom, you already know that I am a part of a band. We're going to perform on the second week of October. We need to practice so that we can be good enough."

"Are you sure that, THAT's all?" She asked in a sour mood.

"What are you expecting? Of course!" I responded cockily, throwing my bag on the sofa. "I'm going upstairs."

"Then why are you smiling everytime you come home? It's not like you."

I stopped half-way up the stairs and turned back to look at her.

"Why don't you like it when you see me happy?"

My mom said nothing. So I continued my way upstairs and shut myself in my room.

I immediately took my phone out from my pocket as I plopped onto the bed and texted Misty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Sitting on the sofa while holding onto her phone, she called Stevie to settle things that she believed that she should've settled months ago.

At first, she didn't really mind Cordelia joining the band and in fact, she was actually the one who encouraged her to join the band of her ex-lover's daughter upon hearing the news that they were looking for a bassist.

Cordelia's talented since at a young age, her mother and father taught her how to play different musical instruments but she never had a strong passion for music. She actually hated it and the reason as to why she hated it is because of her parents themselves.

Cordelia would always remember how she would lock herself in her room whenever hell break loose in their house. She remembered how she'd cry herself to sleep every night, tired of listening to every single fight her parents have every night. She remembered every word of her parents' fight and wondered whether it was true that her mother didn't even love her father anyway. Cordelia can still remember that cold winter day when her father left them, the day that her mother started to change. She knew that something was up with her mother since after her father left, she would always find her mother inside her room, muttering something while looking at old photographs as she drinks a bottle of whiskey, whenever her mother notice her presence, she would immediately hide the photos and slam the door shut.