IV. Candy [Part 4 - End]

Mary bit her lip before she responded "Yes, I want you Lana Winters"

Lana leaned closer to Mary; pressing her mouth against hers as she started to do a light work on the blonde's zipper and pull her slacks off throwing it to the ground. Lana's kisses went from her mouth to her jawline; Mary wrapped her arms around Lana's.

Mary could feel Lana's hot breath now close to her ears

"How bad do you want me Mary? I can feel your wetness." Lana whispered huskily; the blonde felt her stomach knotted with anticipation

"I'll show you Lana Winters." She whispered as she unzipped the brunette's dress and slid her hand beneath the fabric across her back. Lana removed the dress revealing her perky round breasts to Mary. The blonde's eyes shot open

"Lana... please... I want this now" she couldn't contain herself any longer. Lana was too much for her. Lana smirked and get off the blonde; she removed her dress fully and slipped her panties down removing it to reveal her whole naked self to the blonde.

"Does this make you want me more? Mary?" she teasingly and drunkenly said.

Mary paused, her hungry stare had just made Lana's nipples harden. She felt something in between her legs just throbbed, just like when she's reading those Erotic Magazines, but this time the throbbing was more intense.

She gulped and started to unbutton her blazer, she was so tense that she had a hard time unbuttoning it. Lana walked closer to her and ripped her blazer off, buttons scattered on the ground; Mary looked at Lana astonished by her secretary's move. Lana throws the blazer on the ground and pulled Mary's slacks off. Now Half Naked, Lana wanted to see more, she reached behind Mary's back and unfastened her bra, pulling it away leaving those rosy breast of hers exposed. Mary sat on her desk biting her lip as Lana was staring at her like a hungry lion ready to devour her anytime.

Lana pinned her down her desk with her weight once more; Mary could feel the brunette's hardened nipples unto her skin. Making her core dripping wet in anticipation of what's going to happen next.

Lana crashes her lips to hers, as she pinches the blonde's nipples and groping them, she squirmed and responded to each wanting kiss; letting out a moan in between as Lana pinches those hard perky nipples of hers. Lana's kisses trailed down from her mouth down to her jawline, finding her way to her neck where she leaves a mark and huskily said "I'm your boss now, you are mine Ms.McKee"

"Uhmm! Yes! Yes Ms.Winters. I'm yours, all yours!" She whimpered as the brunette now found her way to her breast, Mary watched Lana sucking, groping and massaging her breast giving both erected nipples with equal attention.

"Fuck Lana!" she moaned as the brunette sucked it between her lips and nibbled it gently with her teeth.

"This are gorgeous Mary" she said in between her sucking, she let out a whimper when Lana trailed her kisses further down; she felt the brunette's sucking her belly button before finding her way to her panties, Mary huffed as she looks at Lana pulling her panties off with her teeth. It made her almost came from the pleasure that it gave her.

"Spread your legs for me Baby." Lana said smirking as Mary Eunice obeyed immediately like a child.

"Good"

Mary could feel Lana's heavy, heated breath in between her legs. She sits up and run her fingers in the brunette's hair as she felt a hot, long and soft tongue slipped in her core giving her the pleasure she never felt before.

"You're-uhmm- sweet Mary Eunice, you tasted like candy" Lana moaned as she uses her tongue roughly devouring Mary Eunice who's moaning high pitched husky moans, biting her lip trying to hold it but to no avail as the pleasure Lana's giving her is heaven's worth.