Phone Chronicles III

A/N: Part 3

I HOPE this is good enough guys!!

Happy reading Lovelies

-------------

Sally smirked as her eyes trailed from Aileen's feet up until their eyes meet. Sally could see right through the killer's desire, as her azure-blue eyes glimmers with lust.

Sally took her boots off and kicked it off from her way as she walked closer to the brunette. It was the first time that she ever felt her heart falter like this inside her chest, as this brunette in front of her looks at her in such way that she felt wanted and loved.

Closing the gap in between them, Sally took her leopard coat off and let it fall on the floor.

"Just cut this bullshit, Sally, just tell me how can I get the fuck out of here." The killer said coldly as she was trying to maintain her composure, she wanted this woman in front of her so bad, yet her main priority was to get out of the hotel.

"Com'on, Aileen, I know how bad you want this," Sally whispered seductively as she ripped Aileen's checkered polo off and threw it on the floor, leaving the brunette in her white shirt. "I can see it through your eyes, why we have a little fun time before checking out?"

"Fuck you!" Aileen spat, as she pushed Sally to the side, but before she could even walk further away from the crazed prostitute, Sally grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in for a searing kiss. Aileen wanted to push Sally off from her and slap her hard on her face but she couldn't, as it has been weeks ever since she dreamt and longed for this moment. Aileen kissed her back, she wrapped her arm around Sally's waist and let the other grab her nape, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Sally smirked in between the kiss and cupped Aileen's cheek to deepen the kiss once again; she rolled her tongue playfully over Aileen's, savouring the brunette's strawberry sweet taste.

"I need you Aileen." Sally whispered huskily in between their kisses. Sally grabbed the hem of Aileen's shirt and broke their kiss momentarily to take it off from her.

"Tell me that you need me too, say that you love me." Sally murmured, as she pressed her lips against Aileen's, teasing her with the slow flicks of her tongue against her cupid bow lips.

"Fuck this!" Arlene hissed as she pushed Sally onto the bed and straddles her. She leaned down to kiss her feverishly but in just a blink of an eye, Sally flipped them over. She's now on top of the brunette, smirking at her while pinning her onto the bed, both hands on either side of her head.

Sally leaned down capture Aileen's lips with hers; kissing her like she's an oasis in the dessert. Separating her lips with the brunette, she trailed nibbling kisses across her jaw, to her cheek until she found her way to the killer's ear and whispered, "Say that you love me."

"Say 'I love you, Sally.'" She chuckled lowly against her ears as she darted her tongue to trace the edge of the brunette's ears, which earned her a low needy moan.

"Say it." Sally hissed as she brought her hand down to unbutton and unzipped Aileen's pants. She slid her hand inside Aileen's pants and rubbed her clothed clit vigorously, letting her hand feel the warm arousal that's seeping through the brunette's red-laced panties.

Aileen moaned as she squirmed in pleasure and begged, "Please don't tease me." With that, the crazed woman smirked and rests her forehead against Aileen's, "Then say it, say 'I love you, Sally.'"

"I love you, Sally." She whimpered as Sally smirked and pulled her hand out from the killer's pants. She stood up and pulled the pants off from Aileen's legs and threw it on the floor, leaving Aileen in her undergarments. A smile crept across Sally's lips as her eyes trailed over her entire enticing body.