XII. Strangers [Chapter 1]

Ship : Raulson AU

Prompt : Lily was partying with friends, when her ex followed her to the club

to 'talk and fix everything up', unable to cut him off from his bullshit, she came up with an idea, and because of that idea she met a certain stranger. (Idk if that even make sense.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck!"

Lily cursed upon seeing her ex-boyfriend, Hamish in the partying crowd. She took her phone out from her bag and dialed her best friend's number, who was also at the same club as her, but they've got separated and she just couldn't find her anywhere.

"Damn it, Mamie. Pick up!"

She was already panicking; she stood up from the wooden bar stool and squeezed her way through the crowd, little did she know that Hamish already spotted her.

"Lily! Lily, wait!"

"Damn," she hissed. She was practically barging and shoving people out of her way now, just to get away from him.

"Watch where you're going blondie!" the woman says snappily giving the blonde a harsh look.

"Sorry," she apologizes meekly. Given another circumstance, she would raise her brow and confront that woman, but this time, she just didn't want any unwarranted attention.

She finally made her way through the crowd and saw Mamie and Julia, her two best friends. They look happily drunk, singing some Stevie Nicks songs drunkenly on the Karaoke. Without looking back, she walked towards them but half way there, someone caught her arm.

"Lily, please. Let's talk this out," Hamish begged, looking at her with pleading eyes. "Please?"

She put on a hard cold face, raising her brow, not giving in to the guy's request. To be honest, she wasn't really mad at him, instead he pitied the guy.

"Hamish, it's over. Is that hard to understand?" She said snappily, taking her arm from his clutch. "Just give up."

"What did I do, Babe? Please, I want to make things right."

"It's not working, don't you get it? I've already told you that a million times? Why'd you have to be so persistent?"

Hamish clenches his fist. "Did you fell out of love with me? Please, give me a chance. I'll set things right. I'll make you fall i-----"

"I never loved you. I'm sorry but I made that clear before, right? I don't love you and I never loved you, I'm sorry Hamish."

And with that, He lost his discretion. He grabbed Lily by her arm again as he drags her towards the back of the club, where most people are making out. Lily winced in pain when he tightened his hold on her wrist, when they got there he shove her to the wall and brought his lips to her neck, to her cheek, to her nose, and to her lips. She shoved him off from her and slapped him across his face, but he showed no signs of respect as he pinned her against the wall with his hands slowly crawling underneath Lily's shirt.

"Hamish! Stop!"

"You love me! Say it! You still love me!"

"I don't!"

"Yes, Yes you do!" he insisted, he caressed her cheek before leaning in to rest his forehead against hers, pulling his hand out from her shirt. Lily pushed him off from her and gave him one heck of a glare. "I'm sorry I did that but listen please let's try to make this relationship work out."

It will never work out. Sure, She likes Hamish, he's sweet, nice, and caring, but he is just a friend to her and even if she wanted to have 'that same feelings' for him, she just couldn't stand Hamish's obsession. He's always jealous and doubtful of her. Ever since she started dating him she felt like there were eyes everywhere spying on her, shadow tailing her. She felt like a caged bird with no freedom. And she hated it; she hated how he treats her.