XV . Strangers [Chapter 4] - I love you [End]

(Wednesday night)

Lily grabbed her phone from the nightstand and saw 17 messages from her date, all of which is asking where she is, despite of telling him that she wouldn't come. She decided to block his number and erase all of his messages. She browsed her contacts and bit her lip while scrolling down to look for Sarah's name.

"Sarah," She whispered softly as she dialled her number. She couldn't hide her feelings any longer. She wanted to be with her, she needed to be with her. She needs Sarah, only Sarah.

Sarah was sitting on the couch of her living room when her phone rang. She grabbed her phone from the coffee table and immediately answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" She greeted the caller while looking at the centered and still flame of the scented candle on the coffee table.

"Sarah," A raspy familiar voice from the other line almost said in a whisper. "I need you to go here right now."

"Lily?" She immediately recognized her voice as it sends chills down her spine. "I thought you'd be having a---"

"Sarah, please just meet me at my apartment right now. I need you so bad."

"Is there any problem?"

"Just meet me here." She said authoritatively as Sarah sighed and answered, "I'll be right there."

With that, they ended the call. Sarah immediately grabbed her car keys as she slid her phone inside of her pocket. She bolted out of her apartment and to her car, and drove to Lily's apartment.

At the same time on Lily's apartment. Lily put her phone back on the nightstand and walked towards the wardrobe. She slowly divests all of her clothing, letting them drop on the floor. She opened the wardrobe and pulled out a box. She took the lid off and pulled the clothing off inside the box; a smile crept on her face as she mumbled. "I'll be your baddest bad girl tonight."

---------------------------------------

Sarah parked her car in front of Lily's apartment and quickly made her way to her apartment unit. She knocked 3 times on the door but no one answered, then her phone vibrated inside her pocket. She took her phone out and saw that it was a message from Lily.

"Apartment's door is open, once you get inside close it and go to my room."

Sarah sighed as she opened the door and locked it once she got in. She cautiously walked towards the blonde's room, still wondering what's up to her.

She carefully opened the door and stepped inside the dark room, so dark that she could barely see a thing.

"Lil? Where the hell are you?" she spoke softly as she closes the door shut behind her.

As she took a step forward, she heard a click as Lily turned on the lampshade. Sarah stopped dead in her tracks, eyes widened when she saw Lily at the centre of the bed. Wearing a sexy black and red laced lingerie, laying on her side with her head propped up on her elbow while looking directly at Sarah with a huge grin on her face.

Sarah wanted to say something but she immediately felt the wet pool of hot liquids forming in between her legs as Lily traced the outline of her body causing Sarah's eyes to scan her entire body, she moved from her face, to her bra, down her stomach, to the garter belt, over the panties, the red bows on top of the stockings and finally down the blonde's feet. Lily smirked upon seeing Sarah's reaction. She gestured Sarah to come over as she sat on her knees. As Sarah stood by the bedside, Lily moved closer to her and grabbed Sarah by her collar.