VIII. Cafe [Chapter 1]

Title: Café

Ship: Raulson AU

Summary: Lily Rabe is a waitress at a café in New York, only because it's her idol's favourite place. She's never actually came in but Lily doesn't lose hope. One Monday a certain actress would show up.

Dedication: @humanxcontact

-----------------------------------------------------

Lily's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock that was set at 5:00am in the morning

"Another day a new hope!" I yelled as I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms.

I quickly get out of the bed, and went to the kitchen; preparing myself a nice BLT sandwich and some brewed coffee, while I was eating I was checking my phone twitting @MsSarahPaulson "When are you going to Coffee Beans Café?"

I was tweeting her for about 5 months, same time, and same tweet. But there's no reply. I sighed as I ate the bite of the sandwich and finish off my coffee. I took the job at Coffee Beans Café even though I hated it because she was frequently there with a "friend" according to TMZ, it just sucks that when I got the job, she never came. There was no sign of my favourite actress, and worst of all? The Café manager is a pervert; he touched my ass for almost 20 times now, pinching it as he passes by me; I wanted to quit the job knowing that I can work at ballet studio downtown, but I wanted to meet Sarah, and I'm not giving up!

I rested my back for a while in the chair as I let my head fell back on the chair; I stared at the ceiling and thought of what I'd do if I met her.

Will I squeal? Will I faint? I don't know but Im sure I'd be so starstruck. And by that time I'd definitely do crazy things.

I chuckled as I got up and wash my dishes. I then went back to my room and open my cabinet. It's Monday, I bet there'd be a lot of people today this will be a tiring day again, I hated Mondays and Fridays, where the café is full with students from the university nearby and some employees from their offices around the area.

I took out my collared white shirt, white bra, white panties with a butterfly design on the left side and my black fitted slacks

I then went inside the bathroom and took a bath, I dried myself up and put my clothes on.

I grabbed my shoulder bag from the nightstand and went out of my apartment room.

"Carpe Diem!" I told myself as I stepped out of the building and walked to work.

--------------------

"Name Ma'am?" I asked the girl who looks like college student who was ordering a caramel Frappuccino.

"Emi" she politely answered back as I write her name down on the cup.

"I'll just call you when it's ready" I smiled as she nodded and proceeded with her seat, I started making the caramel frap as my co-worker Angeline took the orders of the people who were in the line.

When I finally finish preparing the Frap "EMI!" I called her name out as she quickly went to the other side of the counter where costumers get their drink

"Thank you, enjoy your drink ma'am" I said politely as the store manager went at my back; pretending he's helping us out but the truth to the matter is that he is touching my ass, but this time it's worse. I felt his hand massaging it; I bit my lip.

There's a lot of people I need help. I thought to myself as I finally had the courage to face him and shove him away from me

"What the fucking hell Rabe!?" he yelled getting the attention of the costumers; I heard the café door opened, more costumers were coming in and here I am making a scene.

"I'M SO DONE WITH YOU! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!"

I took my apron off and throw it on his face and announced "THIS GUY RIGHT HERE, MR.ARNOLD SCHWITZ IS SEXUALLY ABUSING ME BY PINCHING MY ASS AND NOW AS HE'S PRETENDING TO LOOK LIKE HE'S HELPING US TO SERVE YOUR DRINKS, HE WAS SIMPLY MASSAGING MY ASS THAT'S WHY HE WENT AT MY BACK AND PRETEND THAT HE'S PREPARING YOUR DRINKS! BY THE WAY... I'M QUITTING. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, I WAS JUST HERE BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR MY IDOL TO COME!"

I looked around the room and people were clapping and cheering for me; one even throws his drink to the manager. I was supported I was relieved; I closed my eyes and sighed as my co-worker comforted me by wrapping her arms around my shoulder then rubbing my back.

Then I felt someone just stood in front of me

"Hey, that was brave. What's your name?"

Oh my god, that voice could it be?

I slowly opened my eyes, and I just couldn't believe it

It was... Sarah... Sarah Catherine Paulson.

===========================================================

A/N: Short update. :) watch out for what will happen next :)