Lust I

Prompt: Honey I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. (Wahahaha, Omg Joke Joke Joke But a part of it is.) Apparently, Sarah's a bitchy, chill student who always like to talk back to Ms.Rabe (Lily Rabe).

Lily's hair is brunette here and Sarah's is blonde.

:3

Dedicated to: sunshinepaulson, She's the one who gave me this idea of a student and teacher idea because it's her 'thing' and I took it because it would be something new to me 'writing a student and teacher fanfic' and because I honestly love love love this person coz' she's the best ever. I hope its good enough, man.

Anyway, Happy reading lovelies.

========================================

It's wrong, She knew that it's wrong.

But, she couldn't help it because she needed it.

Alone in the 2nd cubicle of the girl's bathroom that's located at the North Building's third floor. She made sure that the door is lock before doing my 'after-biology class ritual.'

She unbuttoned her school uniform and took her skirt off, before folding them neatly and putting them inside her knapsack.

She leaned against the cubicle's wall and brought her hand down to her drenched panties and the other hand up to cup her breast.

"Ah!"

A soft raspy moan escaped from her lips as she slowly trace the warm, wet spot in her red-laced underwear.

She slid her arousal-soaked panties down to her knees and started massaging her clit by rubbing it slowly with the use of her thumb. She love teasing herself by tracing the warm flesh near her entrance in a circular motion. It made her feel all of these pleasurable erotic tingling sensation on the pit of her stomach, something that she always wanted to feel after having a class with Ms.Rabe, Ms. Lily C. Rabe.

She bit her plump red lip, keeping herself off from moaning out loud as she picked her pace up, rubbing her clit vigorously as she indulge in these filthy lewd thoughts of her smoking hot biology teacher.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly shut before slowly dipping a finger inside of her while having these lewd lusty thoughts in her mind.

It was Ms.Rabe, walking at the aisle towards her, she was sitting alone at the back row, while her classmates were presenting their project in front of the class. The room was dark, the light that they could see is coming from their presentations

She sat on the empty chair next to her and placed her hand on her thigh, massaging them gently with an occasional squeeze.

"Mhmm." Sarah whimpered softly, it was muffled as she was biting her lip harshly to keep herself from creating a noise that could grab everyone's attention.

Leaning closer to her ears, she darted her tongue out and gently traced the outer shell of the blonde's ears as her hand traveled further up until she reached her warm soaked panties. As she started tracing lazy circles on her student's clothed clit. Sarah squinted her eyes shut, still biting her lip harshly, muffling every moan that's tempting to come out of her lips.

"You like that, don't you?" Ms.Rabe's lust-filled voice sends a hot sensation running down her spine and she could feel that her pussy was throbbing, aching for the brunette's touch.

"Y...Yes..." Sarah stammered, almost moaning her response. She could feel Ms.Rabe's fingers, sliding inside her red-laced panties.

She could feel her fingers, running up and down her wet slit. Eyes focused on her, looking at her reaction, she was smirking and biting her lip seductively, everytime Sarah would try to muffle a moan, a whimper or a groan.