Chapter 53: Christmas break

"Finally 1 more day and we're out of this hell hole." Quinn said sighing with relief.
"Yep, last night was definitely one of the best nights I've ever had." Katie chuckled as they walked into the science classroom.
"We've only got 3 lessons and then we've just got form." Quinn said happily.
"Thank goodness for that." Katie replied.

The day went on quickly and then everyone was now in form listening to Christmas songs and chatting about stuff, Quinn and Katie sat at the front of the classroom on Mr Fishers desk being in charge of the music. Mr Fisher started trotting in with a box full of selection boxes, "look what I've got for you class."
Everyone cheered nearly crushing Mr Fisher as they crowed round the selection boxes. Quinn quickly bolted out of his  seat, "sir you are the best teacher ever."
Mr Fisher smiled as he handed them all out. Later everyone watched clips of pitch perfect and commented on every one laughing at them. When the school day ended Tom, Katie and Quinn ran out sighing with relief.
"Done!" Katie breathed out as soon as they got to town.
"Yes! I'm coming for you Santa!" Quinn yelled making a few people stare at him oddly.
Usually Tom and Katie would tell him to keep his voice down but this time they laughed and started singing Christmas songs all down the streets earning dirty looks of people but they didn't care. Anyway it was Christmas.

Time skip
It was now the 23rd of December and Katie was helping her brother pack all the presents under the tree, it was a beautiful big tree and there was tonnes of presents. They were all getting ready to see 'A Christmas Carol' in the theatre in central London and they were all really excited especially Ellie who was running around in her little cute Olaf Christmas jumper. "So you excited for Christmas then baby sis?" Katie's brother Aiden asked.
Katie nodded, "yeah but I think we all know who's the most excited out of all us."
Aiden laughed as Ellie started jumping on the sofas excitedly.
"Come on everyone we're going!" Katie's dad calls from in the hall.
Katie rushes to the hall and shoved a coat on and helps Ellie with her buttons and grabs her hand, "are you excited Ell?"
Ellie nods quickly and Katie smiles, "good."

Clara runs in the living room with a massive tinsel wrapped around her body, "what do you think?"
"Clara? Are you auditioning for the best dressed tinsel competition?" Tom asks chuckling at the same time as he watched 'Nativity 2' on the telly with his feet on the coffee table.
"Um, no? And where the hell did you get those Christmas socks from." Clara scoffed staring at Tom's fluffy red socks with Rudolph on the front.
"I was a Christmas present." Tom replied grabbing a handful of salted peanuts from the bowl and popping them quickly into his mouth one by one.
Clara giggled, "from who?"
"Quinn." Tom answered.
"That explains it then." Clara smiled sitting next to him.
"Um what's that supposed to mean?" Tom asks.
"Well they're a bit... how do I put this nicely, naff."
"Um, don't diss my sexy socks thank you very much!" Tom snapped. At that moment Michael came in carrying brown paper bags and hauling them onto the kitchen unit, "guess what I've got...CHINESE!"
"Yes!" Clara screamed.
"What are watching?" He asked.
"Nativity 2." Tom replied.
"Great, just the right Christmas film I think David Tennant's a classic in it." Michael commented setting the food out on the plates.
"Have you got the chicken fried rice dad?" Clara asked inspecting the food.
Michael sighed, "yes Clara I've got the rice."
"Have you got the prawn crackers?" Tom asked.
"Yes Tom." Michael replied.
Ursula came running in with a big smile on her face, "what have I missed...oooh Chinese."
"Gran where've you been?" Clara asked.
"I've been trying to explain the whole concept of Christmas to Moon he's nearly getting the hand of it, bless him." Ursula chuckled.
"Come on hurry up with the food the good bits coming on!" Clara yelled plonking herself back next to Tom as they continued to watch Nativity 2.

"Quinn, come down please we've got a surprise for you." Quinn's mum called from downstairs. Quinn sighed and walked out of his room and thumped down the stairs, "yeah." As he came to the living room he saw a box on the floor, "what's this?" He asked as he kneeled in front of it. All of his family members had big smiles on their faces and Amelia was sat on the couch curious to what was inside. Quinn shook the box a little and it was extremely heavy he heard a weird noise form inside it and looked up at his mum confused, "what the heck?"
He carefully opened the lids to the box and saw the most shocking thing, "OH MY GOD! A PUPPY!" Everyone laughed at his excitement as the black woolly cocker spaniel jumped out of it and leaped on Quinn licking his face happily. Quinn smile in delight holding the puppy up. The dog barked loudly and Quinn got up and hugged his mum, "thank you so much mum I love you so much."
Sarah smiled tearing up a little, "it's ok sweetheart, I know your really fond of dogs so I saved up all the money I had and bought it for you. I was going to give you her for Christmas but I just wanted you to have her early."
"She's a girl?" Quinn asked raising an eyebrow still smiling madly.
"Yes Quinn what do you want to call her?" Sarah asked.
Quinn studied her, "hmm, I don't know."
"She's so cute!" Amelia commented stroking her.
"Thanks mum, this is the best present ever." Quinn smiled as he went back over to Amelia teasing the dog with her.
It was looking like a hopeful Christmas.

Hi guys, so it's Christmas Eve eve😂 yay! Now I'm really not sure what to call Quinn's new dog, I would love to see your suggestions in comments thanks! I'll be updating tomoz hopefully to do a Christmas Eve special and then on Christmas Day special on Christmas Day too! Merry Christmas! ❄️🎅🏻⛄️