Chapter 33: School Visitors

"Come on Ellie put your shoes on." Katie told her little sister.
"NO!" She screamed.
"Ellie! Do as your told." Katie demanded.
"GO AWAY, BITCH." She squealed.
Katie was taken aback, how did her 4 year old sister learn that word?
"Ellie don't you dare say that word, it's naughty." Katie said angrily giving Ellie her shoes.
Ellie threw the shoes across the room in temper and started screaming.
"You know what? I'm going to school I'm sick of this." Katie snapped grabbing her bag.
"Where are you going Katie?" Christine asks.
"School, I don't wanna stay here where I'm treated like a piece of crap on my shoe." Katie said walking out and slamming the door behind her.
After Katie had gone Christine sighs and walks over to Ellie who was now screaming at the TV as CBeebies was on.
"Ellie please stop screaming it's half 8 in the morning." Christine sighs picking up Ellie's shoes.
"Katie's a bitch." Ellie giggled.
Christine snapped her head up her face full of shock, "Ellie don't you dare say that word."
Ellie started laughing hysterically.
"I don't find it very funny Ellie, now come on shoes on and I'll take you to playgroup." Christine says as Ellie pushes her feet into her pink sparkly pumps.
"Kelly! Get up! Your going to be late for college!" Christine yells as she helps Ellie out her foot in her other shoe.
A few minutes later Kelly came groggily in the room rubbing her eyes.
"Come on Kelly." Christine orders exasperated.
"Where's Katie?" Kelly asks.
"She stormed off 5 minutes ago to school, I think she's just having that morning mood." Christine explains.
Kelly nods her head and walks to the other half of the room (kitchen) and gets her breakfast.
"Are you alright Kelly your not saying much." Christine says walking towards her.
"I'm fine." Kelly says quietly getting some apple juice out of the fridge.
"Have you and Katie had a fight?" Christine asks Kelly.
Kelly nodded before gulping the apple juice down.
"It'll be alright you just need to talk to each other," Christine says adding a smile, she quickly turns to Ellie, "come on madam let's take you to playgroup."
Ellie leaps off the sofa and grabs her mums hand walking out the room.

Tom walked in the school gates with Clara to see a green/yellow bus marked park vale outside.
"That's not our school bus." Clara said.
"I know, but I know who's it is." Tom said suddenly getting angry.
"Who's?" Clara asked.
"You know I play football matches." Tom said.
"Oooh I never guessed." Clara said sarcastically.
Tom rolled his eyes, "well anyway, that's the team we play against, Park Vale academy."
"Do you know anyone specifically from there?" Clara asked.
Tom was silent for a moment, "yeah, Jazz, but she is really, really annoying. She's like an older version of you."
"Oi! Shut up!" Clara snapped punching him in the arm.
Tom laughed as they walked into the school.

"So class, we've got a few students from Park Vale coming today." Mr Fisher announced.
Everyone sighed.
"Alright, I know most of you don't like them after their win at the football match but please just try and make them welcome." Mr Fisher pleaded the bored students.
"Like I'm going to make those sods welcome." Quinn whispered deliberately loudly to Katie making her laugh.
"Quinn, what did I just say?" Mr Fisher asked sternly.
"Make them welcome." Quinn sighed putting his chin on his hand.
"Thank you Quinn."
A few students came in smiling and grinning.
"Oh great, here we go." Katie muttered scornfully.
"Here comes the bunch of happy snobs." Quinn said.
"Welcome students, please take a seat anywhere." Mr Fisher offered.
All the students came in and gladly took their seats.
Suddenly another girl ran in, one that Katie wish she'd never want to see again.
Jazz.
"Oh great." Katie mumbled loudly turning her head away.
"Sorry I'm late sir." Jazz apologised.
"It's quite alright...um.." Mr Fisher stopped.
"Jazz, sir, my names Jazz." Jazz introduced.
Mr Fisher nodded, "take a seat anywhere Jazz, there's one on Katie and Quinn's table.
"No, please no." Katie panicked as Jazz came and invited herself on to the table.
"Oh, hi Katie, fancy seeing you." Jazz said.
"Yeah, I'm so glad." Katie said sarcastically.
"Hi blondie." Jazz said cheerfully.
"Hi." Quinn said lifelessly.
Suddenly Tom came in the classroom with a geeky girl ducking behind him, "it's alright Miranda this is just the science classroom." Tom sighed.
"Bad things can happen in a science lab, I know someone who died in a science lab, they got vaporised." Miranda said getting her inhaler out. Tom gave a 'help me' look at Quinn and Katie.
Jazz laughed and turned to Katie and Quinn, "that's Miranda, she's the girl that has all the phobias in the world, she's scared of everything, she's even scared of her own reflection."
Quinn smiled watching Miranda clutching on to Tom, Tom was starting to get really annoyed but managed to keep his anger contained.
"Oi, Lola catch that pen." One of the park vale students said.
"What pen?" Lola asked until it came flying to her face.
Katie tried to contain he laughter.
"That's Lola, she's the most dumbest girl in our year, one time she started screaming because she thought she was stroking a cat but she was only stroking her own hair. And she has a fear of cats by the way." Jazz explained.
"Who has a fear of cats? I've got one." Quinn said.
"Shut up Quinn you haven't." Katie snapped making Quinn look extremely awkward.
Jazz laughed watching the two start bickering at each other.

Tom came towards Katie who looked like she was crying, "Katie?"
Katie wiped the tears from her eyes and glanced up.
"What's wrong?" Tom asked.
"I just wish I could turn back time that's all." Katie told him swiping her hand across her face.
Tom stared at her, "Why do you think that?"
"I had a fight with Kelly, I told her that I hated her and I wish she was never my sister." Katie explained.
"What has she been like?" Tom asked her.
"She's not been speaking to me and he's been locked away in her room, it's all my fault I pushed her away, she hates me." Katie said standing up, Tom stood up after her.
"Katie she doesn't hate you, I know for a fact that sisters are the most strongest bond in the world, me and Clara fight all the time but I don't know where I would be without her." Tom explained.
Katie nodded trying to swallow the tears back down, "I shouted at Ellie this morning and she called me a bitch, I think I'm failing at being sister."
Katie choked up again and Tom pulled her into a tight hug, "Katie stop saying that, your not failing at anything I'm sure your a great sister."
Katie pulled out of the hug but Tom still had hold of both of her arms, "you should talk to Kelly, tell her your sorry."
Katie wiped the tears from her eyes once again and smiled at Tom, "thanks Tom."
Tom smiled back, "Right, go and clear yourself up and I'll meet you at the canteen and we'll get our lunch, yeah?"
Katie nodded as her and Tom walked back into the school.