Chapter 36: Get this Party Started

As late Saturday afternoon rolled around Katie, Amy and Tabitha was running round the house setting out all the food on the table. "Come on I think that's done let's get ready with make up and hair and stuff." Katie said as she headed up to Amy's room along with Amy and Tabitha.

"Oh my god, jeez Katie how do you get your eyeliner wing so perfect, I turn into a wobbling wreck every time I try and do mine." Amy say holding the eyeliner pen tightly.
"Come here." Katie chuckles taking the eyeliner off Amy and turning her head sideways.
"Right come here, I need an eyeliner brush." Katie says looking around the dressing table.
"Here you go." Tabitha says handing Katie the eyeliner brush.
Katie smiles, "thanks Tabby."
Tabitha gets busy putting her mascara on while Katie carefully creates an accurate cat eye wing on Amy's eyelid.
"There we go done." Katie giggles, "go on, look in the mirror."
Amy opens her eyes and looks at this finished look, "oh my god Katie they're amazing thank you!"
Katie laughs as Tabby finishes her smokey eye look.
"Done." She says.
The girls finish off the rest of their makeup and get changed into their outfits.
"Wait, what do we do with our hair?" Amy asks fiddling with her bleach blonde hair.
"I'm straightening mine." Katie says grabbing pieces of her black wavy hair.
"Then what are you going to do with it?" Tabby asks.
"You'll wait and see." Katie says.
After 25 minutes the girls finished with their hair and messing around with hairstyles.
Tabby's hair was in a side messy plait that was spread out with a little piece out on the other side, Amy had hers curled with bits of blue streaks in it to match her jumpsuit and Katie had hers straightened with two plaits coming from the side which was secured with a white bow.
"What about your glasses?" Amy asked, "you and Tabby both have them it will hide your eye makeup."
Katie laughed, "don't fear Amy, me and Tabs have contact lenses in."
"Ohhh, that's alright then." Amy said.
"Come on everyone will be coming soon." Katie says running out of the room.

"Well mate what do you think about this party then?" Quinn asks as they walk towards Amy's house.
"It's all a bit sudden...but oh well everyone need a bit of Clarkey at their party." Tom chuckles.
"I wonder what everyone's going to be wearing..." Quinn said.
"I'm not sure, all I think about is if there's going to be any good music." Tom said putting his hands in his black skinny jeans pocket.
"Mate, can I just point out your wearing a white T-shirt...what if someone accidentally spills juice all over it." Quinn says.
"Stop fussing, it's fine, black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt totally work." Tom said winking ringing the doorbell, "do you think we're late? It's quarter past 7 the party was meant to start at half 6."
"Nah, everyone will probably start piling in round about 8:00 clock." Quinn said.
Tom nodded as the door opened revealing Amy smiling, "oh hey Tom, Quinn, come in."
The two boys walked in the warm house seeing lots of students from their year already chatting and dancing to the music around the house.
Tom caught his eye on Katie and stared at her as she came towards him.
"Hey." She said cheerfully carrying a can of Coke.
Tom smiled, "you look amazing."
Katie beamed back a smile looking down at the floor laughing, "thanks."

Amy turned to Quinn smiling awkwardly, "I didn't think you'd come."
"Well I can't miss a party....you look...." Quinn tried to find the right word as he took I'm Amy's outfit.
Amy kept staring into his deep blue eyes.
"Beautiful." He finally said as his eyes widened, did he just call is ex beautiful?
Amy took a breath in, "wow, thanks Quinn."
"Your outfits amazing, is what I mean." Quinn says.
Amy looks at the door and turns back to Quinn, "I thought Janice would be coming with you."
Quinn stares down at his feet, "um, I haven't heard from her for a long time so I doubt she's coming."
"Some girlfriend." Amy mutters scornfully.
"What?" Quinn asks trying to catch what Amy said.
Amy shakes her head, "nothing, how about we get a drink."
Quinn furrows his eyebrows at her suspiciously, "sure."

Around 8 clock some year 11s started coming in and soon the house was scattered with dancing students laughing, eating snacks, playing on the wii and taking selfies.
"So you, Tabby and Amy all organised this in two days?" Tom asked Katie as they were sitting on one of the steps on the stairs.
Katie nodded, "Yep, pretty much."
"You did a great job." Tom complimented grabbing onto Katie's hand.
"I guess it was pretty successful, I'm glad you came in anyway." Katie said.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Tom replied.
Katie smiled as she leaned closer to him.
"Oi you two," someone chimed in, Katie and Tom quickly broke apart to see Quinn with a hyper look on his face, "your going to miss Max's dancing, it's going to be amazing."
Tom and Katie smiled at each other leaping up off the stairs and followed Quinn towards the large space in the dining room.

Everyone watched Max dancing and to all their shock he was pretty amazing, after dancing to 3 songs he got worn out and joined the crowd. Quinn came up to Katie and whispered in her ear, "I think it's time to tell everyone about what happened in science don't you."
Katie stared at him, "but I thought you didn't want anyone to find out about it!"
"Well I've changed my mind come on." Quinn said grabbing her hand and leading her to the middle of the dining room floor, everyone cheered.
"Thank you, thank you." Quinn said sarcastically bowing to everyone.
"Now, me and my best mate Katie have a confession to make." Quinn said giving Katie a wink.
Katie rolled her eyes as Quinn told everyone about what happened in science.
"Amy, do you have a Hoover and a mop?" Quinn asked.
"Yeah in the laundry room." Amy said.
"Please can we borrow for them for 3 minutes." Quinn asked.
"Sure." Amy said.
"I'll get them." Tabitha said rushing to the laundry room. A few moments later she came back with a Hoover and a dry mop and giving them to Quinn and Katie.
"Thank you Tabby, very appreciated." Quinn said.
Tabby smiled and stood away as the music came on, the same track that Katie and Quinn danced to in the science lab.
As the music came on everyone cheered and Katie and Quinn started dancing the same sequence they did, at that moment Benny came in the house and pushed threw the crowd towards Tom.
"Hey Tom!" Benny said grinning.
"Benny!" Tom said giving him a manly hug.
"Am I late?" Benny asked.
"Not really, Katie and Quinn are just showing some moves they did on after school cleaning duty in Mr Fishers science classroom." Tom explained.
Benny looked over and saw them both shuffling, "nice moves Quinnster!"
After Quinn and Katie had finished they went over to Tom and Benny.
"Benny I didn't know you were coming." Katie said.
"Got bored home alone so I decided to come along."
Suddenly the door swung open and the gang looked at the door in shock.
Janice.