Chapter 49: Talks

It was the last day until Jazz had to go back to her school after the exchange thing and she was sad but also glad that she was going back to her own school even though she had quite a lot of fun at Kings park.
After having a mini football match with the boys she glanced over and saw Katie leaning against a tree fiddling with her fingers. Jazz walks over to Katie and stopped in front of her clutching her bag strap, "Katie?"
Katie quickly wiped her eyes, "what?"
"Are you ok? You look as if you've been..."
"I'm fine Jazz, please just leave me alone." Katie sighed.
"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is wrong." Jazz said sitting down next to Katie against the tree.
Katie looked away from Jazz.
"Hold on, is this about what happened at the party?" Jazz asked.
Katie snapped her head round quickly at her, "how did you know?"
"Oh um, hairdo told me." Jazz told Katie.
Katie nodded, "did he tell you everything that happened?"
"Yeah but you and Hairdo are alright now....aren't you?" Jazz asked.
"Of course, me and Tom are, it's just me and Quinn." Katie said hesitating slightly.
"Why did you two have a fight?"
"Yeah."
"How?"
"A week after me and Tom got back together I came round to Quinn's house and we had an argument, a pretty big argument and I stormed out of his house and we haven't talked to each other since." Katie explained.
"Ouch, well you need to talk to him if you want to be friends with him again." Jazz said.
"I can't, he hates me." Katie told her.
"No he doesn't, he probably misses you, now go on and talk to him." Jazz chuckled.
Katie sighed, "ok fine, Mr Fishers given me and Quinn extra science revision classes after school anyway so I'll talk to him then."
"Ok but you better have made up with him next time I see you." Jazz said standing up with her.
"I will make sure." Katie replied with a smile.

"Ok see you tomorrow class, we'll have some fun Christmas activities in science style obviously." Mr Fisher said as the students packed away.
As everyone cleared out it was just left with Quinn and Katie sitting as far away from each other as possible.
"Come on you two, I gave you revision lessons after school together, to-geth-er." Mr Fisher points out.
Quinn lifts his head and stares coldly at Mr Fisher, "yeah we know what it means we're not thick."
"Right fine I'm trusting you two to behave I'm just going to the staff room." Mr Fisher says collecting his sheets of paper.
Quinn and Katie don't say anything as Mr Fisher sighs and walks out.
"Quinn? We need to talk." Katie says after a while.
"About what? Katie I don't even want to look at you right now!" Quinn snaps.
Katie looks away putting her hand on her forehead tearing up.
"You made me look like an idiot." Quinn suddenly said.
Katie turns her head towards him, "how did I? It was your own fault you fell for Jan."
"This isn't about Jan!" Quinn yells.
"Yes it is Quinn! I tried warning you she was trouble and you completely ignored me!" Katie cried.
"Oh yeah and whys that?" Quinn asked sarcastically.
Katie fiddles with her pen creating a sense of awkwardness.
"Look at us," Quinn scoffs, "fighting like little kids."
Katie didn't say anything but kept on staring out of the window.
Quinn sighs, "Katie, look at me, I loved Jan no matter what happened, but you were right she was poison she hurt me and she hurt you."
Katie looked at Quinn, "It's not about that Quinn, it's the way you hurt me, you said all those horrible things to me, and it was for what? To impress Jan?"
"No Katie it was nothing like that." Quinn tells her loudly.
"Then what is it then? Quinn I was your best friend since primary school, you knew her only for a month and you trusted her over me, your own bloody best friend." Katie screamed.
"I was stupid I know! And I'm so sorry Katie, but that was in the past, why can't we move on?"
"Because it's hard Quinn, you have no idea how much you hurt me. What you said at your house you told me to grow up only because I was trying to tell you how stupid you was." Katie says her voice quavering.
"Yeah? Well at least I didn't tell my best friend at lunch that he meant nothing to me." Quinn snaps.
"I was angry Quinn, about everything, I'm just tired of this constant fighting it's killing me." Katie says calmly.
Quinn slowly gets up from his seat as it screeches on the hard cold floor as it moved back and he walks towards her, " I really don't want to fight with you anymore."
Katie looks up at him, "me neither, can we just forget about everything that happened, it's nearly Christmas and I at least want to be happy and I think you do as well."
"Am I forgiven?" Quinn asks hopefully.
Katie gets up from her stool and stares at him, "come here you big idiot." She hugs him tight and he hugs back.
"I think that means a yes?" He asks.
Katie chuckles, "of course it does."
Katie pulls out of the hug and opens her text book.
"Um what are you doing?" Quinn's asks.
"Revising...duh!"
Quinn sighs, "do we have too?"
"Yes Quinn we do, now come over with your book, by the end of this revision lesson we will both ace this exam." Katie says.
"You sure about that?"
"Yeah."
Quinn grabs his book and slides onto the stool next to her, "right then, what are we waiting for?"

Sorry guys if this chapter is a bit to short I will write in longer chapters soon! Holly xx