"Babe, don't let them look!" He said, bending down and hiding behind the island. I laughed.

"Jason! You said you'd be in the twitcam," I said, still having the laptop facing the same way.

"Well I was," He replied, still hiding.

'Jason! Come out!'

'Justin! Jason is so husband material, lol'

I laughed at that. "Well you know, he was my husband," I said.

"Anyways what have you guys been doing?" I asked, feeling slightly guilty for not interacting with them lately. Even if I am on break. I love them so much. They've been there with through everything.

'Nothing much!'

'Scchhhhhooool😭'

'It was my birthday yesterday! I love you so much!'

"Aww happy belated birthday babe! I love you too, so much" I smiled.

I noticed Jason finished and came and sat next to me, getting into the camera view.

'Ahhh! Jason!! You look so cute in your pyjamas!'

'Aww Jason! You look so cute!'

"Damn guys, it's just pyjamas," Jason chuckled, picking up his spoon and dipping it into the bowl of vanilla ice cream. I scoffed.

"Says the one complaining that they'll see you in your pyjamas," I said. "Shut up," He said while I laughed. Jason picked up the spoonful of ice cream and brought it up to my lips. Oh yum! Vanilla ice cream! I accepted and opened my lips, letting the creamy goodness into my mouth. (a/n: sorry that sounds weird to me😅)

'Aww you two are goals!'

'Omg! Jastin feels!'

'Life complete!'

"You guys are weird," Jason said taking in another spoonful.

"But we still love you!" I added, smiling. "Of course!" Jason said.

Jason and I sat there talking through the camera to the fans, answering questions and laughing and their weirdness. I sat beside Jason as I looked through the comments. One catching my eye.

'Justin! That pap had no right to say anything!'

What are they talking abou-... Oh, yesterday.

"Damn right! He didn't!" Jason said, reading the comment.

I looked at Jason, our eyes meeting contact and we sat there silently talking through our eyes.

"But guys! We have some great news!" I instantly smiled.

'What?'

'Whhhat??!'

'Omg I'm so excited for this news!'

'Are you going back on tour and Jason's coming?!'

Lol.