During the past 12 years, we went through a lot. Using the money inside, since we needed to find a quick source of income, we built a bakery because we found out ate Hina had a talent in the aspect of making sweets. It took 6 years for it completely bloom and succesfully make a name. The reason of the fast- paced bloom was because ate Hina had a lot of connections. Seriously, it was endless.

Five years since me and ate Hina met, which was the fifth year of our bakery business, I decided to introduce chocolates to our bakery!!! It has always been my dream. It was like a source of chocolate income.

A year after I founded the chocolate line in our bakery business (The sixth year, the year where our bakery is in complete bloom), Ate Hina started a clothing line which was named after my identity! I'm not sure why, but ate Hina said that I was her lucky star. Also, I didn't really care. L'Impératrice (The Empress),
attracted a lot of small clothing business and few years after, ate Hina was one of the most succesful business woman. Izeiah's Treats and L'Impératice, became known around the world.

(Author's note: I don't have any experience in the business area, obviously, so it might seem like it's too quick. Please don't come after me😓. If you have any problems with it, privately message me. Thank you!)

Then there was also a time where ate Hina finally opened up about her former family.

'Meron yung StepMom, Facy at Chloe. Hindi ko alam kung saan nanggaling basta nagpop up nalang sila sa bahay na akala mo sila may ari.' This was literally how she started and told her story by the way.

'So, long story short. Dad cheated on my Mom with the StepMom while Mom was at the hospital literally about to breathe her last. Marami silang kasinungalingan na sinabi saakin para lang mapapasok sa bahay ang mga magiina. Tapos, things escaled quickly until Dad kicked me out of the house' Ate Hina bitterly smiled as she told me the story and all I could tell her about my past was aliens and chocolates because I've got nothing.

As I said before, everything was blank.

And then, there was one time one of the sisters came to the company while I was there and ate Hian wasn't.

Flashback

"I do not want you in our company." I told this girl whose name I don't want to know. She got the skills, but not the attitude. I only want the best for this company so It will not fail me to buy chocolates which I so dearly love.

"What do you fucking mean? I'm very qualified, how am I unacceptable?"

I didn't want to answer her because it's not really that amazing to tell a person that they have to fix their rotten attitude.

"When you entered, you held your chin high, that's good, but you refused to acknowledge the people who will boost you to the top. Without those people, how can you satisfy your greed of fame and money?" I answered her. Feeling satisfied. This girl better learn that I'm the Queen of chocolates..... I mean arguments.

"Ha! Bata ka palang, nagmamagaling ka na? Ano ba ang alam mo? Amoy gatas ka palang at hindi pa naibuka ang mga mata kung kaya't ako, mas magaling at mas madaming experience. Ano ba ang ginagawa mo sa office ng CEO?"

Refusing to hear anymore of her nonsense, I planned to stand up to leave her to the guards to drag her out shamelessly out of the company. But she also stood up and quickly jumped over the table, which I was not expecting because looking at those tightly fitted skirt, I expected that even walking was too hard, she pushed me making me stumble. I was quite taken aback.

"Lady Izeiah! Guards, Itapon niyo ang babae na ito as labas." But the woman had the guts to hold my neck in her grasp.

" sige, gumalaw kayo sa pwesto niyo at papatayin ko itong batang amoy na gatas. Putangina, Bearbrand ang gatas, akala ko Enfamil" Bago pa makasalita ang Butler, merong biglang tumawa. Muntik na akong nanginig sa takot nung napagtantuhan ko kung sino ang may ari nito.

Speak of the devil.

Ate Hina came in like the Devil she was. With a bunch of demon followers on her stead and fire on the ground as she walked.

"Don't touch my Izeiah! You damnable girl. Guards throw her out and make sure this scoop will reach everyone's ears, not a single one missed. Make this thing big." Guards dived into our way and because of her shock, I managed to escape. Ate Hina quickly pulled me to her and took me out of the place .

End

Despite her tales about her sort of Cinderella life, I knew there were some stories she wasn't willing to tell. And so until today, it remained untold and remained a secret never to be known. Unless she tells it

The only time she ever talked about her other past was when she was on the phone with someone.

"They're my past. I no longer mingle with them."