Darling Flower {43}

Izeiah's Pov

Last time?

Why was he talking in past tense?

"However, if you badly want to know—"

Tumaas ang kilay ko nung biglang inibahan niya ang mood.

"Halikan mo ako."

....what?

He came so near, it was impossible to breathe.

and he was way too close for my liking.

"What?" Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Sabi ko---" I felt his arm snoop around my waist which I tried to shook off, but unfortunately, it didn't come off.

I hate that arm.

"Why did the Gryst suddenly become generous? Alam kong may rason."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bed. He told me to sit down and so I did.

"Do I have to repeat myself several times?" He smirked and gently took hold of my chin.

"Ivan.."

"Everything has a price. And clearly, you're not willing to pay hence the refusal." He explained.

I was still in the midst of thinking when he suddenly bowed down and bit my lips. My lips started to bleed from being nibbled by an unfamiliar force. I quickly pushed Ivan off and covered my mouth.

"I didn't even agree yet, Ivan!" I shouted.

He brushed his hair back with his fingers while I stood fuming mad at him.

"Damn it. It seems I've lost control." I could hear his frustration.

But it couldn't match up to my anger.

I decided that I needed space so I grabbed my things and stormed off.

"How dare he! Bloody——sabi ni ate huwag daw dapat.... with others.... damn it.. first kiss ko naman pa iyon." Bulong ko sa hangin.

Narrator's Pov

It was a nice day.

Izeiah was walking.

Sadly, she didn't notice the car parked nearby. And before she knew it, she was kidnapped.

...

📞

Hindi nga.
Kasama ko yung friend daw ni Zeah .
Hindi ko  alam,  she just knocked——

Hold up.
Nakidnap na namin siya

Sino ? Si Izeiah?
Kailan pa kayo nagimprove?

—!!

End

Yes, Izeiah got kidnapped.

She sat obediently with her kidnappers while nibbling her swollen lips. And cursing Ivan silently in her heart at the same time.

"Punta na tayo. Bilis! habang distracted siya."

An unsuspicious black car raced down the free way.

Straight to the Underground.

Izeiah on the other hand only realized that she got kidnapped after they got off the car.