Chapter 51: Questions

Everyone in Mr Fishers form ran into the hall with bags of popcorn and Doritos, as they won a challenge thanks to Quinn and Tom and their football skills, all of their form got to watch a film. All of the form decided that they all wanted to watch the film 'Elf' as it would get them into the Christmas spirit more and it's funny. Tom, Katie and Quinn sat together at the front so they could see the screen better.
"This is awesome." Quinn said shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth.
"Oi give me some you greedy pig." Katie said digging her hand in the packet.
Mr Fisher came down the aisle smiling giving bowls of Doritos to the group of boys near the front.
"Sir." Katie called out.
Mr Fisher turned his head and smiled, "yes Katie."
"Am I aloud my lucozade?" She asked.
"Go on then, it's nearly Christmas anyway." Mr Fisher chuckled.
Katie smiled, "thanks sir!"
Katie unscrewed the lid carefully holding the bottle away from her just in case it exploded on her.
"Careful it doesn't explode." Quinn said.
Katie undid the lid and smiled happily, "there, easy."
As the screen come on everyone starts to mutter excitedly.
"Yes! Here we go!" Quinn cheered.
"Alright Quinn calm down its just a film." Katie said.
"Yeah you can leave all the excitement for later when we go to the arcade with Benny." Tom told Quinn.
Suddenly Quinn let out a massive burp causing everyone to stare at him and laugh.
Katie looked disgustedly at him, "Ewwww! For gods sake Quinn that's gross!"
Quinn couldn't help sitting there chuckling to himself as he kept watching the screen.

As the school day ended Tom, Katie and Quinn bolted out the French classroom and ran towards the entrance door only to be stopped by Mr Graham.
"You three, my office now." He said sternly.
Tom, Katie and Quinn glanced at each other looking completely confused and slowly followed Mr Graham to his office.
"I'm beginning to think this office is your second home." Mr Graham said taking a seat at his desk.
"Sir, what have we done?" Katie asked.
"All of you take a seat." Mr Graham demanded.
The three teenagers pulled up three seats in front of his desk and nervously sat down.
"Now, there has been a lot of trouble happening at this school and somehow it's all linked to you three." Mr Graham told them firmly leaning back on his chair slightly.
"What are you trying to say sir?" Quinn asked.
"We've had the football on the roof incident, the fight in the canteen, the incident with the math teacher, we've had even more fights, I'm very concerned with all three of you." Mr Graham explained.
"But we've been trying our best." Quinn said.
"These recent fights, I just want to know what they were all about." Mr Graham said more calmly.
"You won't understand." Quinn snapped.
"It was about Jan, what happened at a party we had, little bitch." Katie muttered.
Mr Graham snapped his head up angrily at Katie, "young lady hold your tongue."
Katie rolled her eyes slumping in her chair.
"Maybe you can tell me a bit about this party?" Mr Graham asked looking at the two boys.
"It's teenage stuff you wouldn't understand, we made a few mistakes, which caused all three of us to fall out, I'm not going into detail sir." Tom rolling his head back sighing
"That's why you and Quinn had that fight..." Mr Graham said leaning forward.
"We don't want to talk about it sir!" Quinn yelled.
Mr Graham looked at his pen he was fiddling with, "Janice, she's linked to all this somehow..."
"Oh my god! Just flipping shut up about Janice! She's a little bitch she caused us all to fall out and fight, she's a little troublemaker! Just shut up!" Katie screamed causing the two boys to stare at her in shock.
"Katie Lord, I advise you that next time you want throw a teenage tantrum you do it elsewhere, you certainly do not shout at me! Do you understand me?!" Mr Graham said angrily.
Katie stayed silent looking away.
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He yelled.
Katie nodded, "yes sir." She said quietly.
"Good. Now get out of my office young lady I will have your parents hearing about this." Mr Graham hissed.
Katie sighed giving Mr Graham a dirty look before snatching her bag and denim jacket before storming out slamming the door behind her.
"Sir she didn't mean it, just dint mention Jan in front of her." Tom said.
"Why what happened with Janice Morris and Katie?" Mr Graham asked.
"It's what happened at the party, you really don't want to know." Tom answered.
"Fine I won't question you more about the party, all I really want to know is how you all fell out and ended up creating world war 3 in the school." Mr Graham said leaning closer to the boys.
"Fine sir! You really want to frickin know, then hear it is. We had this party at Amy's house I kissed Jan and Katie saw me she wouldn't speak to me in school she hated me and wouldn't even look at me, thankfully she forgave me and we've never been better! Happy now!" Tom yelled.
"Yeah, Jan did that so I dumped her and before all that happened me and Katie had a massive argument! A week after Tom and Katie got back together Katie came round my house and we had a massive fight but we're ok now! There's the story you wanted sir! You happy?!" Quinn added.
Mr Graham stared at the two boys stunned, "well boys, that explains the fights, but over girls, really? Look, when I was your age I did stuff like that too and I totally understand."
"So what's your problem?" Quinn questioned.
"Look I feared that all that fighting you had might of influenced the year 7s and 8s, your in year 12 boys, your supposed to be role models to the younger students in this school." Mr Graham told them.
"Well, blame that on Janice then, she started it." Quinn said coldly.
"Actually Quinn that won't be necessary." Mr Graham said hesitating slightly.
"Why? She caused us all to fight, it was her fault." Quinn said raising his voice.
"Boys it's not my place to say but your giving me no choice, Janice is suffering from stuff at home with her stepdad, we've been having social services in the school and everything, please if I call Jan in the office and accuse her of starting fights in this school I just don't want to put her in that position." Mr Graham explained.
"What's the problem with her stepdad?" Quinn asked.
"I'm sorry Quinn it's not my place to go into detail, now I think we've just about covered everything, you can go." Mr Graham said gesturing them away.
The two boys exchanged glances and sighed picking up their stuff.
"And boys, "Mr Graham said making the stop at the office door, "please don't question Jan about her stepdad, she's already having a hard time, don't make things worse for her."
The two boys nodded and ran out of door quickly before they could get called back.