"Excellent! I want every gory detail and don't leave out anything including how he kisses" she said.

I laughed at how intent she was staring at me now. Good friends like Rachel were amazing and I was so glad we were here together.

"First, I need some water" I told her. "I'll go get us some glasses and be right back and fill you in, okay?"

She looked at me and nodded her head. "But hurry up!"

I walked to the bar and ordered the water, waiting for the bartender to return. I felt a pair of hands slither around my waist and a drunken voice in my ear slur "Hey baby, how about we go outside and get acquainted?" I could smell the putrid breath of this arrogant ass who decided he could put his hands on me.

Ugh! This is why I hate going to clubs anymore. I just can't handle the drunks and want to be Lotharios.

I turned to him and took his hands off my waist. "Gee, thanks but no. I'm here with a friend. Why don't you just head on back over there buddy." I said as politely but sternly as possible.

"Aw come on babe, I saw you when you walked your ass in here. I want to get to know you." He slurred at me.

"I believe the lady said she wasn't interested!" I heard a deep, raspy voice behind me. Harry! I turned and saw him looking at the guy in front of me with a menacing look that said he was not to be fucked with.

"Oh, I didn't realize she had a boyfriend, sorry dude, my bad.....I'm gone." And with that the drunk left.

I turned around and looked at Harry who was still staring at the guy with dark eyes.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the bar to a quieter spot near the back of the lounge.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I was happy as hell to see him but very, very surprised.

"Niall and I decided to go out tonight since you were out with your friend. I have to say I am surprised to see you here. This place is fairly unknown except to locals. I didn't know you would be here. This is definitely not a place you would go to with suppliers." Harry said. He didn't look very happy with me being there either it seemed.

"My friend Rachel who lives here knew about it and suggested the place. Would you like to meet her? I know she would love to meet you. She's one of my best friends and she is an admirer of yours. Plus she is really angry that I didn't let her know about having met you and Niall after the picture of us getting into company jet hit Twitter. I'm in some hot water and you could help me get out of it."

I was trying desperately to be cute and accommodating to get his mind off the drunk that just hit on me as quickly as possible. I didn't like Harry being upset with me. It felt as though I had disappointed him and I didn't want that. It actually made my heart hurt thinking he could be disappointed in me.

"Well, if it will put you back in her good graces, of course I will meet her. I'd like to meet a friend of yours. I'll grab Niall and we'll join you at your table" he said with a smile on his face.

"Wait, Harry, how did you know we were at a table?" I asked him. He had been here a while so it seemed.

"Saw you leave the bar and sit down at the table." He answered.

"How long have you been here?" I questioned him.

"Probably about an hour or so" he said matter of fact.

"Harry, did you follow us here?" I asked point blank.

"If I admit to it will you be less angry, especially as I got rid of that drunk and am going to get you out of hot water with your friend?" he shyly asked.