"Hey.. Calm down alright? I'm Addison, her best friend.. You wanna know where she is? Well.. she's at my place. She's safe with me.. Please could you tell me who you are?" I asked him, a little quietly.. I felt kinda bad for the guy..

"Well, I'm Robert.. Rob.. I-I met Nicky at the bar last week and then.. we started chatting and talking and.. " 

I knew exactly what he was going to say next. Suddenly, I could feel my body shiver and hyperventilate.. No way.. No way..

"You. Come over. RIGHT NOW." I yelled .

"Okay.. Give me the address."

I told him the address and he said he'd be right away.

No way had Nicky fucked him and got knocked up. No way was she.. pregnant with a guy she met at the bar 's kid. No way was she so irresponsible.. No way.

I started laughing.. Not only did Nicky get pregnant.. But she got pregnant with a drunk guy's kid. She turned out to be worse then me! 

Urgh, what had gotten into me? Was it the relief that Nicky was possibly not pregnant with Greg's child or was it the fear within me.. I was still scared for Nicky. Hell, I was scared for Greg too. They were both so close to my heart and I really cared about both of them... Irrespective of everything that happened in these few months.

I thought I was the ho. Ha! Nicky turned out to be a bigger one! Relax, Adi.. Told ya everything was going to be okay.. 

Urgh, stupid inner voices and instincts !

That's it! Instinct! My instinct told me that Nicky was probably pregnant with the guy's child and he knew about it. But he wasn't willing to tell me .. Not on the phone. He wanted to see Nicky first. But why? Loads of guys fuck girls in bars and leave them. Then why was this guy so interested in Nicky?

I shivered.. Maybe they met after the bar inciddent.. No way.. That couldn't be true.. Nicky said she was in love with Greg.. Then how?

Gosh, this was all way too complicated for me to handle. I mean, I am just 17! 

I walked inside my room and noticed that Nicky was not there.. I gasped and ran towards the toilet. There, the poor Nicky sat with her head in between her arms, crying and sobbing. Her blond hair looked dirty and she looked terrible. I sat beside her and grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her.

I felt so terrible.. For her. She made me forget all that I went through.. She made it feel like nothing. What she was going through was much worse. 

"Shh. Nicky.. I'm here with you. Forever and always... No matter what. No matter what happens to us I'll always be there for you.. I promise you that." I realized I started crying too.

"Adi.. what did I do to deserve this?" She sobbed and cried.

I sighed. I wish I knew the answer. Nicky was so responsible and kind-hearted. She was helpful and happy.. Why was she suffering? 

"Nicky.. I wish I could tell you.. But right now you need to take care of your baby and you.. You're causing yourself too much pain and stress... Calm down and stop crying.." I wiped her tears and smiled at her.. Slightly. 

She nodded and I helped her get up. I sighed. She really needed a bath.

"Get in the tub, you're getting a nice , clean bath. Cmon now." I smiled at her and she groaned but I gave her the death glare and she laughed and I closed the door. Even though her laughter was cold and dry, it felt good to see her laugh. 

After she was done, I gave her a nice long bath, washing her hair and face and making her look absolutely clean.. She almost looked like the same old Nicky except that twinkle in her eyes had vanished. I sighed.