Chapter 10

Hey guys :D

So anyways, I was thinking of changing the prologue a little and adjust it. I feel like I am letting out too much information in it. So I'd like if you guys could tell me if thats a good idea.

Thanks for all the support!! You comments mean the world to me :)

Cheers!

-__________________________________

Chapter 10

The morning sun was bright and it burned. My eyes flickered as I ried opening them a litte. 

Jeez, it's a friday. That means it's party time. 

I quickly kicked the covers off me and searched for my phone. I found it under my pilliow. 

Definitely there were 20 missed calls and 30 messages. 

No, no don't know you. Not important..Party at my house... 12 party requests. Gosh, people are so desperate..

My hand stopped when I saw a message from Greg.

I gulped and quickly pressed" View"

Hey jst wnna know how ure doing.U seemed angry.

I started giggling. Me and angry? I probably had my first kiss with him and he says I'm angry. I'm probably the happiest person on earth! I just had to grab the chance and seduce him. 

I decided not to text him. I wanted him to wonder and feel a little worried for me. He so needed a break from Nicky. I mean, it had been so long since we spoke. I felt so empty without him.

I quickly got up and threw my mobile on my bed. I walked towards the mirror, staring at my reflection for few minutes. Even with my hair messy, I looked beautiful. My eyes were bright and my face glowed. I had been so worried and nervous I looked like I was gonna pass out. Now, my face looked like someone had pumped life into me. I was me again. 

I was me. I had every right to be happy. My life was better then most of the girls. Except of course, I had my days. But right now was not the time to be worried about anything. I had to look like everything was perfect and good. I had to look like the Adi that I was. The fun, lively, bitchy and proud Adi. I grinned at myself and quickly stripped and went for a bath.

I decided to take a cold shower, personal reasons.

I stepped out with the water dripping on the soft carpet. My body was only covered with my small towel, which exposed a little bit of my round butt. I giggled as I quickly took out a nice , clean pair of my matching Victoria's Secret thong and black lace bra.I wore it and locked around for something nice to wear. I decided to go for a nice summer dress . It was black and it was till my knees, the top part had a lace which covered my cleavage .It showed a little bit of my skin. The dress was tight around my waist, showing the perfect outline of my curvy body. I ran my hands down the dress, straightening it and checking myself. This was good. I let my hair wavy, so it bounced whenever I walked. I grinned and walked off, grabbing my mobile. My mother was talking on the phone as usual and my dad was making breakfast. It's weird. Mostly it vice versa but nope, not in my family.

"Hey dad!" I said, happily.

My dad's eyes widened when he looked at me and nearly dropped the cereal box.

"What? Umm. Honey, are you okay?" 

I looked at my dad a little confused.

"Umm.. Of course! That was just PMS.. " I grinned

"Okay.. I meant you're wearing two different sandals."

I grinned like a total idiot till I realized what he said.