Questions 163-185

Start from the beginning

Me: Kakuzu: ......can I have 100?Ill pay you back double. WHY DO U HAVE FIVE HEART YA DAMN SEXY ZOMBIE! N why can you do with those tentacle thingies~?! *winks* also~! Wanna play poker?! I just learned and im eager to play with the best~! However~ the loser has to strip~ n buy the other dinner~! ^.^ Yes im asking u out on a date~! Even though Im faithfully loyal to Kisame~!

Kakuzu:....You better remember to pay me back..*gives Deadlybite the money* I have five hearts for each element so I can control all the elements. I can do many things with my tentacles, sure we can play poker but prepare to loose. If Kisame said no to going on a date with you than sure.

Me: Black Zetsu: Why are you so damn perverted and cruel?! You remind me of a damn roach! *shivers* also.....your dick is small *grins smugly* try to eat me and I'll fucking kill you!

Zetsu B: I might be made with Hashirama's cells but I'm also made with Madara's chakra and that's why I'm black. MY DICK IS THE SAME SIZE AS WHITE'S AND IT'S BIGGER THAN YOUR F*** H*** YOU B**** *writes something down*

Me: What are you doing?

Zetsu B: She's first on my menu *_*

Me: It's 'possibly' your funeral...White Zetsu: I feel bad for u sugar. Your with dumbass number one *glances at Black zetsu* anyways~ WHY R U SOOOOOO SWEET!!? And what da fuq happened to the other side of umm u?

Zetsu W: He isn't that bad a guy, I'm more laid back and lazy than anything else. My other side, Madara put his chakra in the other half of me and it created black zetsu. I am made with the first Hokage's cells so maybe that's why I'm nice?

Me: Kakashi: ........I sometimes wanna jump your bone then theres times when I wanna rip ur bone off and shove it down ur throat! WHY U SO DAMN LAZY? How do u get ur hair like that?! Also..........U HAVE A NICE ASS!!!

Kakashi: *sweat drops*....Well my friend Obito used to be like me when I was always on time. Since he died I guess he just became a part of me. My hair is like my father's so it's natural. Thanks for the complient.

Me: Naruto: I love you and all but....U BETTER STICK WITH HINATA UNLESS U WANT ME TO GO ALL STALKER ON U! And ummm how was your kisses with Sasuke?!

Naruto: How many more questions am I gonna get about Hinata before I can get with Sakura-Chan?

Me: *punches Naruto in the head* NUH! You'll never be with Sakura-Chan! Now go propose to Hinata and tell her you love her after your question!

Naruto:...My kisses with Sasuke were disgusting! Our lips were just smashed together and his lips was partly on my cheek and got spit on it! XP *goes off to buy a ring*

Me: Sasuke: ....Get a damn life. Revenge never gets you no where. Apparently you haven't figured that out yet. You killed your brother and almost kill Karin ((WHY COULD U FINISH HER OFF?!)) and I swear to god....If you dont straight out I will fucking make your life a living hell! Oh and um..........GO OUT WITH SAKURA YA DAMN DUCK!!! She loves you! Maybe with ur support she'll get stronger! :3 oh fyi ur obviously gay right? Ur name even has uke in it~! Oh and maybe if you would have talked to your brother....he would be by your side~!

Sasuke: I didn't finish Karin off because I didn't get the chance to and I'm starting to straight out...Kinda...

Me: Eh, Naruto will fix it, now go ask out Sakura.

Sasuke: N-

Me: *slaps Sasuke* DO IT!

Sasuke: *runs off to do it*

Me: Karin: .....cant you get anymore pathetic?! Your like a dying rat chocking on a hair ball! GET STRONGER YA DAMN WHIMP! Maybe then Sasuke would have liked u!

Karin: *narrows eyes and glares*

Me: It's ok Karin, your still stronger than wimpy Sakura. *cough cough* AskoutSuigetsu *cough cough*

Karin: What?

Me: Nothing! Suigetsu: I love your hair~! And the fact your basically water~! SOOOO COOL~! You gotta get laid. Like asap. Seriously~! Why u always hit on Karin?!

Suigetsu: Thanks, and I know I do..I don't hit on Karin, it's just fun to tease her and rip her away from Sasuke.

Me: *cough cough* Youloveher *cough cough*

Suigetsu: What?

Me: Nothing! Orochimaru: Are you fucking kidding me?! .........WHY U GO AFTER SASUKE LIKE THAT?! You already had bitchboy! Why couldnt u use him instead?! U made things worse and for that~! *growls* I'll fucking kill you~! After my training with Kisame <3

Orochimaru: *shrugs* The Uchiha have impressive eyes, what can I say?

Me: Kiba: What would you do if all of a sudden you woke up in the middle of the village, with ur ninja skills gone along with ur close...and the girl of your dreams.....is three feet away from you? 0.0 And are you kinky!?

Kiba: I'd probably say 'I was feeling wild and making my way to your house but I got tired and took a nap. You feelin' wild tonight?' But if others were staring or if she wasn't like that I'd just cover myself and tell her I would explain if I had remembered what happened.

Me: Gaara: In Naruto~! You were my first love~! Seriously, I could easily relate to you and thought our blood lust was sexy~! I would have died to get a peek at you ;) Also~! Did you feel anything when you figured out your dickwad of a father if you can even call him that. Was dead?

Gaara: I felt nothing towards him, I had no care for him, but now I love him and wish I had treated him better.

Me: Kankuro: NEKO-CHAN!!!! Your sooo creepy. You n Hidan would be a cute couple. Crow.....is....more fucked up than yo face! You could have been a better brother and nurses poor Gaara! Why da fuq didnt you do that?!

Kankuro: Neko-Chan??? I'm not creepy, Hidan is old and I'm more into Kiba, Crow is awesome and so is my face! And I was still recovering from being injected with Sasor's poison..

Me: Temari: Big fan bitch~! U HAVE NO TITS! I just wanted to point that out~! Y dont u have a guy yet? And is ur fan heavy? Geez women you also have no ass!

Temari: My ass and boobs are bigger than Sakura's Ino's and Tenten's! I can't compete with Hinata though...I kinda have a guy...I just haven't asked him out yet. I like Shikamaru. Yeah my fan's heavy to others but I've learned to deal with the weight.

Me: Guy: The youth....is fucking terrible. Why you always competing against Kakashi? Its obvious hes better than you.

Guy: Because Kakashi is my rival and rivals make you stronger. I'd say me and Kakashi are equals in fact I've won some of the battles we've done together.

Me: Lee: .................ur so talented as a ninja....but ummmmm....get ur eyebrows waxed bro. No offense. I was like u once then I got my eyebrows waxed and became a beautiful rose~! Oh and y r u n guy so close?

Lee: I am keeping my eyebrows this way because it is who I am. Even if I do not get all the girls. I am close to Guy Sensei because he has taught me how to be a ninja wihout ninjust or genjutsu. He is also like a father to me!

 Me: Few, got em all done. Hope that helps!