Chapter 35

Chapter 35 (Maddie's POV)

The next morning I anxiously got out of bed. I would finally get to see Niall again! I pulled on a pair of jean shorts and a shirt. Quickly, I brushed my long brown hair, letting it flow over my shoulders. Then, I added the necklace Niall bought me. I went downstairs to find mum sat in the living room, sipping tea and reading one of her books. 

"Morning mum," I smiled.

"Good morning sweetie," she paused, beginning to chuckle. "Happy to be seeing Niall again?"

I laughed, "Is it that obvious?"

I sat down next to her and she took my hand.

"You really like this boy, don't you?"

I looked down to my lap, smiling. "Yes. He's amazing. Mum.. he treats me like a princess."

I watched her eyes begin to water up at my words. 

"I'm so happy for you," she said. 

Oh mum. She's always been so emotional. She gave me a hug just as my phone buzzed. I pulled away and took out my phone. Niall's name flashed up on the screen. I unlocked it and opened the text. It reads,

"Just arriving now xx"

I jumped up, rushing to the front door. I pulled back the side window curtain to peer through. A car pulled up on the driveway. In one swift motion, I opened the door and run outside. The car door opened and he steps out, looking up to me. 

"Niall!" I squeal, rushing to him.

Niall opened up his arms and I crash into them. My feet are lifted off the ground and I'm twirled around. Soon, I'm set back down and Niall passionately kissed me. His large palms held on to my waist while I hold on to the back of his neck. 

Once again, I'm lifted up but placed down on the front trunk of his car. He stands between my legs, deepening the kiss. Niall's tongue fits into my mouth. His hands slowly make their way around my body. I giggle, pulling away to swat his hands off of me playfully. 

"Hello to you too, baby," Niall smirked. 

I took his hand and pulled him inside the house.

"Mum, Niall's here!" I inform her. 

I continue with the pull and I guide him up the stairs, stumbling a few times. 

"Hello Niall!" She calls out.

"Hello Mrs Johnson," Niall replies, trying to hide his laughter, caused by me.

I trip up the last step, but successfully get him in my room. I sat on my bed, and Niall joined me. We get into a deep conversation, talking about how much we missed each other, school, and his job. 

"So my mum's wedding is coming up next week," I began as his arms lay around me from behind. "And I was wondering if you'd want to come?" 

"As my date," I add. 

Niall smiles, "Of course princess."

My heart melts and my stomach bursts into butterflies. There's the princess thing that makes my heart flutter.