Chapter 4

Chapter 4 (Maddie's POV)

We finally made it to the airport where we'd take a plane to the Caribbean. I immediatly grabbed my suitcase, trying to dodge Niall. I found Bree and we walked inside the airport, followed by Niall, Bree's parents, Stevie her sister, and Max her older brother. Max is the same age as Niall, and they act like brothers. Bree and I sat down on the uncomfortable terminal chairs. In the process of putting my suitcase down, my iPhone dropped from my hand. I bent down to retrieve it when a whistle sounded. I then realized that my shorts were quite short. I glanced behind me to give Niall a disgusted look.

"I'm not going to be able to last 2 months,"  I whined, turning to Bree.

"It's not like you're alone with him. I'm here."

Mrs Marks then walked up to us, handing out our tickets. 

"I'm 17A," I said. 

"17B! We're sat next to each other!" She squealed. 

"Yes," I sighed happily.

Suddenly the loudspeaker sounded, telling us that we could now board. We stood up, walking to the doors when Niall jogged up to us.

"What seats?" He asked.

"I'm 17B," Bree spoke. "And Maddie is 17A."

He chuckled, "Oh good, I'm 18A." 

Niall laughed as he ran back to Max.