Chapter Six

Chapter Six

***

Bora Bora was a beautiful island; the water was a perfect shade if aquamarine, the sand was white.

Brooke and Harry had rented their own cabin. Brooke would describe it as modernly rustic. It looked as if the designers had tried to make it as rustic as possible, but everything except for the ceiling, walls, and floor was modern.

"So what do you want to do first?"

Harry lay on the bed, tired after the flight.

"If you're tired, we could wait until tomorrow?" Brooke replied to him.

Harry sat up, shaking his head. "I'm not tired."

"Okay. Then let's go down to the beach."

Harry nodded. "We have a private beach," he told her, smirking suggestively.

Brooke leaned over and kissed him before she began shifting through her suitcase in search of a bikini.

***

Brooke lay on the yellow beach towel, next to Harry, her arm wrapped around his toned torso.

"I love it here," Brooke sighed, sitting up so that she could look out over the water. Harry kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

Brooke stood up, dusting the sand off her hands.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Where are we going," Brooke corrected him. "And we're going inside."

"Why?"

Brooke tossed him a suggestive glance as they walked back inside.

"Sounds fun!"

***

Brooke rained kisses on Harry's collarbone, finding her way up to his mouth once again. Her mouth was on his, his hands were in her hair, and her hands were stroking his stiffness.

Harry flipped her over; he was on top now. His mouth still attached to hers, his hands moved down to her chest, massaging the two mounds of flesh.

"Stop," Brooke groaned in extacy.

Harry paid no attention to her as his fingers moved lover and lower, until they were gently stroking her abdomen. Brooke arched her back, closing all space between them. Harry's hands were now on her hips, gently pulling her closer to him.

His lips were everywhere; her skin seared wherever they touched. Brooke tilted her head to one side, allowing him more access to her neck.

"Magnifico" Brooke hissed.

"You speak Spanish?" Harry asked insurprise as he slid two fingers inside of her.

"And Italian," she gasped. "My father is Italian; his parents moved here...here when they were young. My grandmother taught us." Brooke's voice hitched as she released herself and fell into a backbreaking orgasm. She squeezed her green eyes shut tight and raked her nails down Harry's back as she came down.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too."

Brooke closed her eyes again as Harry slid inside her, moving so slowly that it was almosst painful.

"Faster," shhe gasped, aas Harry picked up the pace. Simutaneously, theycame minutes later.

They stayed in bed for hours; there was no end to their arousal.

Every part of Brooke was sore.

"Back down to the beach?" Harry suggested.

And so they went.

___________________________________

Yes, this is most likely the worst/shortest chapter I've ever written. But I'm done with chapter 7 and its long! Pic of Jewell on the side. ps I'll most likely go back and add more to this awful filler.

Vote and comment, please!

Love you, babe.

Belle xx