Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

***

Nineteen year old Breezie Sanders and twenty two year old Carmel Hardin stood at the front door of Brooke and Harry's penthouse, waiting for the front door to be answered.

Breezie's heart leaped into her throat. She was possibly about to meet one fifth of One Direction and very possibly about to meet five fifths of One Direction's girlfriends.

Suddenly the door swung wide open. Breezie recognized the pretty brunette in Nikes and a tank top to be Brooke Warrener, the girlfriend and fiance of Harry Styles.

"Hi," she said, taking a sip of the Fanta Orange can that she held in her hand. "Are you the fitters?"

Carmel nodded. "I'm Carmel Hardin and this is Breezie Sanders," she introduced, her northern accent thick.

"First of all, amazing names, second, are you from New York?"

"Manhattan, born and bred," Breezie answered for Carmel.

Brooke nodded, leading them into the main living area, where Jewell, Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle sat, idly watching cartoons.

"Harry," she bellowed.

Harry came running down the stairs. "Yeah?"

"Go away, we're doing our fitting. This is Breezie and Carmel, our fitters."

Harry joined them in the living room, waving at Carmel and Breezie. "Okay," he obliged, giving Brooke a peck on the cheek before grabbing his car keys and a bagel and hurrying out the door.

"Okay," Danielle clapped twice. "Lets get started!"

"Okay, so I'm Breezie Sanders, this is Carmel Hardin. We're going to be your fitters. First, can you all change into your dresses?"

Jewell nodded. "I'll get them, they're up in Brooke's room." She scampered up the stairs, two at a time, and seconds later she was back, all five dresses clutched in her arm.

The girls all stripped down and slipped into their dresses as Breezie and Carmel unloaded their bags, setting up.

Brooke stepped onto the small platform first, her train streaming out behind her.

Eleanor walked over to the speaker system and slid in a Pitt Bull CD. 'Feel This Moment' blasted through the surround sound system, filling the penthouse with Christina Aguliera's angelic voice.

Carmel worked on Perrie's dress while Breezie placed pins on either side of Brooke's gown; a reminder of exactly where to take it in.

The front door burst open again and Estelle Montgomery joined the seven girls, talking on her Bluetooth once again.

"Gotta go, with a client," she snapped as she abruptly ended the call. "Brooklyn, baby," she cooed, "what a darling dress!"

Though Stella was only twenty six, she sometimes acted as if she were forty six.

"Hey, Stella. This is Breezie Sanders and Carmel Hardin, our fitters," said Brooke.

Stella hardly acknowledged the two workers, instead turning to Brooke once more.

"Alright, flowers are done, dresses are done, church is booked, we have a caterer, a seating chart, a guest list, invitations, and a photographer," Stella recited. "What am I missing?"

Brooke shrugged nonchalantly. "Sounds good to me."

Stella sighed. "What's your ice sculpture going to be of?"