True {Harry Styles}

"Harry, you can't just do this whenever you feel like it, it's different now!" she called.

The slam of the front door was her response.

Brooke leaned back against the wall and slumped down until she was sitting on the floor, her head in my hands.

Shouldn't things be different now? They should.

But they weren't.

She was absolutely sick of it.

Tired of waiting for him to come home, Brooke stood up.

Stalking over to her cell phone that lay on the table, she picked it up and dialed Jewell.

"Hello? Jewell? Call the girls. We're going clubbing. It's girls' night out."

____________________________________________________

Brooklyn Warrener and Harry Styles have no regrets, now that they know the truth about Brooke's sister's death.

With a strong engagement, great friends, and supportive families, their life should be all martini and moonlight, right? Wrong. Brooke and Harry's engagement and entire relationship will be put to the test, and they will find out if what they have is True.

____________________________________________________

Copyright © 2013 by bellaaa474

Book cover, and book name {True™} are trademarks of bellaaa474. Any infringements will be penalized by law. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Some characters and business establishments that are used may be celebrities or franchised business'.

P R O L O G U E

Brooklyn Dylan Warrener stood above a grave with a carved stone angel statue. She held a single yellow rose.

Kneeling down, she placed the rose atop the headstone. Brushing a few cobwebs away, Brooke read it.

Meyer Harvan Warrener

Loving sister, daughter, friend.

April 14, 1995 to June 11, 2011

Sighing, Brooke spoke.

"A lot's happened. I wish you were still here to be annoying," she chuckled softly. "I talked to Mom and Dad," she choked, tears beginning to fill her eyes. "I missed them."

Brooke looked up to the sky. It was a beautiful, clear day. The sky was a warm shade of baby blue, the sun was shining brightly.

"They got a new dog," she said to the sky. "Her name's Hattie. She's so cute."

Brooke looked down at the headstone, reaching out a hand and touching the top of it.

"I've been kind of famous lately. On the cover of a few gossip magazines. I was on E! News a few times, too. As Harry's girlfriend. He misses you, too, you know. And so does Jewell."

She smiled, thinking of Meyer and Jewell's relationship.

"Jewell probably misses you the most," she sighed.

Noise roused Brooke. She glanced up to see a toddler stumbling on short, stubby legs. His mother followed closely. Tears sprung to her eyes at the sight.

"Hey, Meyer, guess what?" She whispered.

Silence.

Brooke looked down at her hand, where a diamond ring occupied her ring finger. Looking at it, she smiled. It was gorgeous.

"I'm engaged. Harry and I are getting married."

____________________________________________________

Like it so far? Vote and comment! Picture of Brooke on the side.

Love you, babe.

~Belle xx

This story is dedicated to everyone who has read even one word of either of my stories. To han-rawr, the author of Dark, who was my inspiration, and to @Isa_Styles115, without whom this sequel wouldn't exist.

Lots of love.