Chapter 20 - Daylight

{Miranda's POV} [A/N omg finally yas]

HELL TO THE NO.

Trevor is not leaving this country, state, zip code, or house. He's staying put where he belongs to be, instead of being sent to live with his cousins. Hell no! Not happening on my watch.

I grabbed my cherry red penny board, & started skating as fast as I could to stop Trevor- minding you, I'm in basketball shorts, a grey tank, high tops, & my hair's basically a rat's nest - but I'm doing this for my bestie. Cookies sound good..

No. Stop. This isn't about food, loser.

Shaking the inner conflict out of my head, the airport was coming into view, & I later heard a sigh of relief come out of me- where did that come from?!

Fuck Miranda. Stop. You're doing this for Tabbycat. Move you fucking legs.

HOLY SHIT MY BALAN-

I'm good... phew. My eyes gleamed down at my phone - 9:56, they aboard at 10:05, and it's only about five minutes away. I got this.

Skiiiidddd.... Skiiidddd...

No. No way did that- I feel the gravel. Stupid street, ruining my converse swag.

Why is it that all my mishappens happen tonight? Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY, BITCHES!" I pushed through all the crowds of people, shoving my way out. A familiar brunette was in my sight, waiting in a line. Sighing, I dashed over to him as fast as I could. "TREVOR! TREVORRRRR!!!" My voice was booming through the whole airport, causing Trevor to look back.

"Miranda?" His eyebrows shot up in utter shock.

"You're not getting on that plane." I made a scowl.

"Why???"

"You can't do this to us! It'll rip us apart!" My body slumped down to the floor in a pleading position. He seemed to get the idea, so he leaped over the line, & ripped the airport pass. "Oh my god, thank youuuu!" Suddenly, my arms were engulfed on him, squeezing.

"My esophagus is closing in..." his voice was very raspy, so I let go & rested my hand on his shoulder.

"You owe me new Converse."

"Random."

"No, it's not! I penny boarded down here & my converse ripped open, thanks to you! Fucking dickhead." I crossed my arms.

"Hey, I'll buy you new Cons, alright?" He whispered in my ear, trying to stop the millions of eyes on us.

"You better." I smiled, & we walked out to the parking lot. "Hey, hold on." I flipped onto my board, Trev following whilst gripping onto me, & we cruised back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Tabby's POV}

"Thanks for coming, Jenn." I bro-hugged Jenn. Oh, how I wish I looked more like her, hm.

"No problem, man! I've been wanting to collab with you. Anyways, let's get to filming!" She claps, & I smile widely.

"It's music video week on my channel." I wink.

"You know what this means, right?" She raises her eyebrows up & down, like a wave.

"SAFE AND SOUND!" Basically... we did that cliche air jump & high-fived each other.

[5 minutes later] {A/N read that in the Spongebob narrator voice}

We changed out of our PJS, after all, it is two in the morning- and picked out our outfits. Since we have the same size of everything, I lended her some of my clothes. My outfit consisted of a red knitted beanie, a denim blouse, black jeans, & combat boots. Jenn still had her look, a black tank with a varsity jacket over it, red jeans, my ghost town vans, & a red beanie, also.