Chapter 4: Hatemail

I woke up, yet again, next to Trevor. His arms were snuggled against me, & warming me up. I checked my phone, 3 P.M!? Holy jizz! I loosened his grip on me, & straightened out my outfit. I checked my phone to see if Miranda texted me, but Mum left a text saying that she's going away on a business trip. My eyes were in shock for how long: 4 MONTHS. My eyes fluttered at the text, & I was beyond raged: HOW AM I GOING TO PAY THE BILLS? COOK? CLEAN? REGISTER FOR SCHOOL? I called her immediately, & started screaming at her. "WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THE BUSINESS TRIP!?"

"Honey, calm down... It's standard if we want my job still in California."

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT THE BILLS? SCHOOL? HURRICANES? I DON'T HAVE A PLAC-"

"Honey, I already took care of that. I can pay for the bills virtually, I registered you for school, & we have insurance on the house. Love you, sweety, but I got to get back to my business partners. Talk to you later, bye honey!" My mum hung up & I stared at my phone, until I shut it off. Two seconds later, my phone started beeping- and beeping.... aaaand beeping. I checked on Twitter & that's when I saw all the hatemail.

'Trevor must be blind, bc ur so ugly' 'slut' 'attention whore! Probs sleeping wit the rest of the boys 4 money'

That one... that one hurt. I got off of my notifications, & went to my profile. 9,000 followers!?! Holy jizz! I let my fingers take control:

'Thank you, babes, for 9000! Love you all c; oh & to the haters, you can suck my cock. k bye' AAAAAAAAANDDDD tweeted. I smiled, & went for a walk. I fixed my clothes, & put my hair in a roll & twist ponytail. I put my beanie on again, & headed towards the ice cream stand.

"One Red-Hot Banana ice cream cone please?" I said, handing the lady a $2 bill. She turned around from my voice, with a bewildered look on her face.

"Y-Y-You're Tabitha... E-Ellis.... OH MY GOD!" She started fangirling. Why would she fangirl over ME? I mean, I'm just in a video with o2l... "I can't believe I'm serving ice cream to Tabitha Ellis! H-here's your dollar back! It's free for you!" She said with a smile, & got my ice cream ready.

"Ahah, thank you! I never caught your name-"

"It's Rayne! And I idolize you so much!"

Rayne. That's a gorgeous name. I always wanted a Rayne for a friend.

"Awww, that's a cute name! Wanna take a picture with me?" She literally dropped her mouth & screamed a 'yes.' She shuffled over to me, & I put my left hand on the camera. She criss-crossed her eyes & put on a funny smile, & I made a 'hang loose' sign with my fingers whilst sticking my tongue out to the right. I snapped it, & she hugged me.

"Thank you."

{Trevor's POV:}

I woke up, & my arms were empty. I shot up out of bed & looked for Tabitha.. who knows what she can be doing!? I screamed her name, & saw that the front door was open a bit. I guess she went for a walk. I darted down the street, looking both ways to find her. I stopped at an ice-cream cart, with a blonde there that looks about 15.

"Oh-oh my gosh. Trevor!? I got to see two awesome people today.." I figured out that she saw Tabby.

"Uh, hey, have you seen Tabitha aroun-"

"Oh, yeah! She's hanging out with Sam on the beach right now!" Sam. SAM. He always takes the girls.

"Thank you," I glanced at her nametag really fast, "Rayne. I'll see you around?" I gave her a hug, & ran down the beach. I searched all of my directions, until I turned right.

{Sam's POV:}

I was looking at the most beautiful girl in Cali. I don't care if she's pergect for Trevor, I can make her MINE. "So... Tabitha. How are you doing with all the fame?"

"It's awesome! But, I also don't like all the hate. But they're just jealous of my SWAGGER." She made a thug-life sign, & I bursted out laughing.

"You know... They're only jealous of how beautiful you are." I slapped her butt while she was walking in front of me.

"SAM!"

"Ahah, sorry! It's too big to forget about." I traced a heart on her shoulder. She started giggling, I guess she's ticklish. "Is Tabitha TICKLISHHHHH?" I pestered, & she automatically started running.

"SAM! NO! PLEASE STOP!" She yelped, but I kept chasing her. After I caught up to her pace, I tackled her.

"You can't escape this time, Tabitha." I said in a dramatic voice. The next thing I noticed, was a pissed Trevor.

{Trevor's POV:}

I heard a scream coming from Tabitha.

" SAM! NO! PLEASE STOP!" She screamed bloody murder, & I started picking up the pace. Right when Sam tackled her, my heart started beating faster.

" You can't escape this time, Tabitha." My blood was burning through my veins, & my rage was getting worse. I finally reached Sam & Tabitha.

"I'm gonna tickle you!" Sam said after he saw me, not caring. He started tickling her like crazy.

"STOP, S-SSSSTOPPP! IT HURTS."

I felt like crap. I mean, he was just trying to tickle her.

"Aye, let me tickle her! I'm better!" I said, & Sam backed off. I grabbed Tabitha close, & she had a scared look on her face. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna tickle you." I said, & she gulped. I hugged her tighter, & she put her arms around my neck. My pulse started going faster. I let my body do the talking. I put my hands down further from her hips. She started smiling. "You like that?" I asked in a seductive voice, & she nodded. I took one of my hands, & slowly slipped down to her knees. She jumped up, & I caught her bridal style. "Bye, Sam." I laughed, & he just nodded slowly. Guess this isn't his day. Too bad, she's too perfect for him. I carried her down the street, into her house. She repositioned herself, putting her arms around my neck & her legs around my hios. I carried her up to her room, & put her down on her bed slowly, still carrying her.

{Tabitha's POV:}

Trevor started placing me on my bed, with him slowly coming on, too. My cheeks flushed red, & my body was tingling. I couldn't help but realise my feelings already for Trevor.

I had a crush.

I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned up & placed my lips on his.

I felt fireworks, my stomach was full of butterflies. The kiss was slow & steady, but passionate. He started licking my bottom lip for entry, & I opened up. He explored my mouth with his tongue, & I did the same to him. He started heating up the kiss by going faster & faster. He put his hands down to my butt, & started pulling me closer to him. Soon enough, I was on top of him. I kissed him roughly, & a moan escaped my lips. This was an amazing feeling, I never kissed someone before. But, I'm only 14. I can't lose it now. He grabbed tighter onto my butt, & I placed my hands on his chest. It was breathing heavily, going up & down every other second. He rolled me over, & placed his arms on my back. He bit my lip, & then sucked on it lightly. I kept moaning... I didn't mean to, but it kept happening. He smiled midway through him sucking my lips. He bit my neck, leaving lovebites. He left a trail of them down until he reached my chest. He breathed heavily on it, but went to my sweet spot behind my ear. He lightly sucked on it, & my smile got bigger. He stopped, & rolled over to the left of me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Trevor asked.

"Yes! I would love to." I happily stated, & he grabbed my hand.

I wished this moment never had to end.... but, it did eventually.

Trevor pinched me, & I was in a trance- that was all a fantasy! Oh well... I'm not complaining (;.

He snuggled me close, & we fell asleep.

"Goodnight, beautiful." He said, kissing my forehead. And then, I was asleep.

~